Home General Discussion

Make a new badge?

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
I was thinking bout the MoW badge (which I would do if it wasn't cold and I had the sticks handy) and I was thinking about something truly hard. Unfortunately Cu-Avana has only 3 lines of cigars, but I think we should make a badge that consists of this..back to back to back to back to back to back...

Cu-Avana
Cu-Avana Intensus
Cu-Avana Pvnisher
Cu-Avana
Cu-Avana Intensus
Cu-Avana Pvnisher

Smiley face.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Wow!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    scarlin:
    I was thinking bout the MoW badge (which I would do if it wasn't cold and I had the sticks handy) and I was thinking about something truly hard. Unfortunately Cu-Avana has only 3 lines of cigars, but I think we should make a badge that consists of this..back to back to back to back to back to back...

Cu-Avana
    Cu-Avana Intensus
    Cu-Avana Pvnisher
    Cu-Avana
    Cu-Avana Intensus
    Cu-Avana Pvnisher

Smiley face.
    Betya Gypsy is in on this...
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The original MoW badge was only three cigars, no need to double up really.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Ken Light:
    The original MoW badge was only three cigars, no need to double up really.
    This separates the men from the boys though! There's no way someone can get lucky when doubling up :P
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Cu-Avana
    Cu-Avana Maduro
    Cu-Avana Intensus
    Cu-Avana Pvnisher
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    is the pvnisher really that intense?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Don't get me wrong, I understand the fun of the badge games... but the whole thing doesn't appeal to me, as it relies on one of my least favorite trends in cigars... strength. I know that these cigars are made because there is someone buying them, but it isn't me, and I don't like the unbalanced, dirty tasting pepper and nicotine bombs (which for my palate, the Punisher and Intenso both are). No thanks.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Having never tried to go for a badge, I can't say for sure, but I think the original spirit of it was devoting a day, or a large chunk of one, to one's self, one's relaxation, and fully appreciating a given line. I don't think the three MoW blends are unbalanced powerhouses, but maybe you disagree. I will admit that it did appear to get to be a bit of a pissing contest eventually (no offense, E!), but I think if you take the original spirit of the thing, you could come up with a great badge of balanced, flavorful smokes. Heck, if you do come up with one, I might do it...provided I could find/afford your choices!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    the punisher is not intense at all imho. I just smoked one the other day after about a month in my humi. There is tons of pepper, but I also got a nice nutty woodsy taste out of it... but not much else. Would I smoke one again? Yep. Would I buy one again? No. I just didnt find it tasty or hot enough... It was a dud inmho.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I see they're calling them Intensus now, written on a top band. The ones I have (or should say, used to have) had a foot band and said Intenso. Same stick I think, just a slightly different name. I wonder why?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Hope they didn't change the blend any like it just the way it is. Haven't tried the Punisher yet keep missing them on sprint.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rhamlin:
    Hope they didn't change the blend any like it just the way it is. Haven't tried the Punisher yet keep missing them on sprint.
    If you haven't had one yet I'll bring you one on the 11th...
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    bigharpoon:
    I see they're calling them Intensus now, written on a top band. The ones I have (or should say, used to have) had a foot band and said Intenso. Same stick I think, just a slightly different name. I wonder why?
    The Intenso wasn't bad IMHO. Have yet to try the Pvnisher.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    docbp87:
    Don't get me wrong, I understand the fun of the badge games... but the whole thing doesn't appeal to me, as it relies on one of my least favorite trends in cigars... strength. I know that these cigars are made because there is someone buying them, but it isn't me, and I don't like the unbalanced, dirty tasting pepper and nicotine bombs (which for my palate, the Punisher and Intenso both are). No thanks.
    Doc, you and I have the same mind-set. Not a big fan of the ultra full power cigars. This is not a badge I will ever earn.