Home General Discussion

HELP

slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
So we got a little extra money and I figured I would go ahead and spend 50 - 75$ on cigars and just put up with being in the doghouse. What should I get?

Comments

• StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Oliva V lancero.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    If I were going to spend some more money on cigars right now, it would be a mazo of 5 Padron 1926 Maduro no. 2 torpedos for 79.99
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    oldsoulrevival:
    If I were going to spend some more money on cigars right now, it would be a mazo of 5 Padron 1926 Maduro no. 2 torpedos for 79.99
    +++++ Either the Padrons or as many San Lotano Ovals I could get for the money.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Epernay. Any size.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    a membership to CRA
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    DUH! Why didn't I think of that!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    Finally got off my ass and joined because of you Kuzi
    Direwolf:
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    Well good for you, now you can flop back down on your ass and fire up a good one.
    JDH:
    Direwolf:
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    Well good for you, now you can flop back down on your ass and fire up a good one.
    Too damn cold to go outside and sit in the car lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    JDH:
    Direwolf:
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    Too damn cold to go outside and sit in the car lol
    I will join...eventually..
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Watch the Sprint Sale for a lil bit and grab a box of My Father LB 1922's for $75-$80...can't go wrong there
    I can never see them on the sale.. BAH!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    I can never see them on the sale.. BAH!
    +1
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    a membership to CRA
    Forget what I said. Do this instead.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    slickric:
    So we got a little extra money and I figured I would go ahead and spend 50 - 75$ on cigars and just put up with being in the doghouse. What should I get?
    Just wanted to ask...what the heck is extra money? Do you all have a budget for each month and spend whatever is leftover after the bills are paid? I mean my wife and I have money saved up and all that stuff..but I never consider money to be extra..since you never know what can happen and what you would need money for. Not trying to mess up your post..just had to ask.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    smoke em if you got em:
    slickric:
    Just wanted to ask...what the heck is extra money? Do you all have a budget for each month and spend whatever is leftover after the bills are paid? I mean my wife and I have money saved up and all that stuff..but I never consider money to be extra..since you never know what can happen and what you would need money for. Not trying to mess up your post..just had to ask.
    I guess extr money probably wasn't the right term. It is money we weren't expecting.we are very budgeted and I usually only have enough $ to send out a box or two a month.