Home General Discussion

Anybody heard from...

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
The Snipper.., er, uh, I mean The Sniper, lately?? Haven't seen any posts from him since the 10th. Hope all is well with him.

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Sorry folks, work got STUPID busy all at once this week - if I wasnt working or going to or from work, I was sleeping. Will try to do better staying in touch on here, and the schedule should slow down GREATLY this week.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Sniper:
    Sorry folks, work got STUPID busy all at once this week - if I wasnt working or going to or from work, I was sleeping. Will try to do better staying in touch on here, and the schedule should slow down GREATLY this week.

You're are more concerned with sleep that posting on here so we know all is okay with you? You inconsiderate ba$tard.....................jkjkjklolololol
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

You're are more concerned with sleep that posting on here so we know all is okay with you? You inconsiderate ba$tard.....................jkjkjklolololol
    I know brother, and I own it. LOL Actually fell asleep on the couch (where I take my boots off after work) twice this week, and that NEVER happens. Thank God things are going back to a more human pace this week - I hope!

The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

I know brother, and I own it. LOL Actually fell asleep on the couch (where I take my boots off after work) twice this week, and that NEVER happens. Thank God things are going back to a more human pace this week - I hope!

Sleeping on the couch must be contagious as that is where I racked out last night. Hoping next week is a better week for you, I have a feeling it will be.
    bandyt09:
    Hoping next week is a better week for you, I have a feeling it will be.
    I hope so too, but it always worries me when you say things like this.

SHIELDS UP!!! Sounding General Quarters now! LOL

The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    Hoping next week is a better week for you, I have a feeling it will be.
    I hope so too, but it always worries me when you say things like this.

SHIELDS UP!!! Sounding General Quarters now! LOL

Hmmmm.........