Home General Discussion

Best Smoking *Experience* of 2011

2»

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    My best experience last year was at Corona Cigar in Orlando prior to the Magic / Nuggets game with my best buddy. I bought a DCEDA and I bought him a Padron Anny 45, as a thank you for the floor level tickets with passes to the Mercedes Benz Lounge. Really a great time with great sticks and a great friend.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Mine was a Thursday night group called Fire and Lies. I got together with 4-5 friends off campus to sit around a fire, enjoy a cigar and a beverage of choice. It was good guy time as well as a time to relax and unwind from school (smoking was not permitted on campus). This was such a priority for us that we even met when it was 35 degrees outside. Good times and some of my favorite memories of school.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Great thread Ken,

2011 was a tough year, and one I'm happy to put behind me, but there was one night that sticks out where, after putting the little one to bed, my wife and I hung out in the back yard together. Her with a glass of wine and me with an Oliva V lancero and a few beers. During that smoking experience, it just reminded me of everything good about life. Heck My wife was even asking me about the cigar and what made it different from other ones both blend and shape. I've been smoking off and on for almost a decade and been with her for over a decade that was the first time she asked me to talk to her about my dorky hobby.

Also, the best part of the night was that she had such a good time that she now will ask me to go grab a cigar and pour her some wine so we can hang out outside together.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    boydmcgowan:
    Great thread Ken,

2011 was a tough year, and one I'm happy to put behind me, but there was one night that sticks out where, after putting the little one to bed, my wife and I hung out in the back yard together. Her with a glass of wine and me with an Oliva V lancero and a few beers. During that smoking experience, it just reminded me of everything good about life. Heck My wife was even asking me about the cigar and what made it different from other ones both blend and shape. I've been smoking off and on for almost a decade and been with her for over a decade that was the first time she asked me to talk to her about my dorky hobby.

Also, the best part of the night was that she had such a good time that she now will ask me to go grab a cigar and pour her some wine so we can hang out outside together.
    ...and life is good!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    JDH:
    boydmcgowan:
    Great thread Ken,

...and life is good!
    hell yeah it is.