Home General Discussion

The Beard Never Sleep's

BigM60BigM60 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
Most of you know him as the (BEARD) some of you know him as (Tim Blythe) for months i been reciveing (e-mails) from Tim (a.k.a) the Beard on killer cigar deals, and everyone on the forum say's that ask the Beard for any cigar deal!(ok)Let's test this out,I (e-mail) the Beard before Midnight on an week-night, before i could close up my(e-mail)The Beard reply back from my request.My reply was,Dam that was fast (Don't you ever Sleep)Quote from the (Beard) "Sleep is for the Weak".After Midnight the deal was done!My wife was happy that the (Beard) left enough Money too eat from the deal,she was surprise that any-one would reply at that late,Now we all know!When some one say's ask the (Beard) You just do that!Oh the cigar was the....ARMADA HUMIDOR 32-CIGAR SET!(Thank-You Tim)a.k.a The Beard!!!!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    He is everywhere!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    All hail the beard.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    I had an outstanding order with Tim for the humidor for months now. I received a shipiping notice yesterday and I wasn't sure what it was for, thought maybe I did some drunk ordering. Looks like that was what shipped, can't wait until it gets here.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    chuck norris is scared of the beard
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    jj20030:
    That's because all that's in Chuck Norris's beard is another fist. The Beard's beard contains another Beard, more bad@$$ than the first.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    BigM60:
    Most of you know him as the (BEARD) some of you know him as (Tim Blythe) for months i been reciveing (e-mails) from Tim (a.k.a) the Beard on killer cigar deals, and everyone on the forum say's that ask the Beard for any cigar deal!(ok)Let's test this out,I (e-mail) the Beard before Midnight on an week-night, before i could close up my(e-mail)The Beard reply back from my request.My reply was,Dam that was fast (Don't you ever Sleep)Quote from the (Beard) "Sleep is for the Weak".After Midnight the deal was done!My wife was happy that the (Beard) left enough Money too eat from the deal,she was surprise that any-one would reply at that late,Now we all know!When some one say's ask the (Beard) You just do that!Oh the cigar was the....ARMADA HUMIDOR 32-CIGAR SET!(Thank-You Tim)a.k.a The Beard!!!!
    MIKE how the heck are ya!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Ken Light:
    jj20030:
    That's because all that's in Chuck Norris's beard is another fist. The Beard's beard contains another Beard, more bad@$$ than the first.

hahaha!!! thats awesome!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    All glory to The Beard! And to the Hypnotoad! Http://r33b.net