Home General Discussion

Ad from cigar journal and top 25

MessickMessick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
I got an ad from the CIgar Journal in my last order. Have any of you subscribed to the magazine? I have looked at Cigar Aficianado and I was not impressed. To many articles on things I can not afford. The second question is I saw they had the Cain Daytona a the number 2 cigar of 2011. Is it that good of a smoke?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Do I think it's the second best smoke of 2011? Heck no. Does Cigar Journal? Yeah. That's the thing. These lists that come out every year are all subjective. What I love to smoke isn't necessarily what anyone that works there loves to smoke.
  • MessickMessick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    That is what my thoughts were. I enjoyed it but many other smokes out there that I like better. I do think lists like that do help us novices to try different cigars. I will search out some to try.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Yes, I just got my 1st issue few weeks ago. I've really enjoyed it so far too.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Messick:
    I got an ad from the CIgar Journal in my last order. Have any of you subscribed to the magazine? I have looked at Cigar Aficianado and I was not impressed. To many articles on things I can not afford. The second question is I saw they had the Cain Daytona a the number 2 cigar of 2011. Is it that good of a smoke?
    I believe it was rated #4 by Cigar Journal and no I don't think it belongs in the top 25 at all.