Home Non Cigar Related

Recommend Sights for Bushmaster

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
I went to a gun show over the weekend and saw a few bushmasters I wanted to get along with a new glock and then started thinking about sights. I wanted to get a red dot along with an adjustable sight and maybe even a night vision. Anyone have any they really like? Thanks.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Depends on what purpose you have in mind. Checkout cheaperthandirt.com or centerfiresystems.com, they have some pretty good deals. I'm partial to the Trijicon ACOG scope which I used while I was enlisted, but they don't have night vision capabilities. Hope this helps.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Toombes:
    Depends on what purpose you have in mind. Checkout cheaperthandirt.com or centerfiresystems.com, they have some pretty good deals. I'm partial to the Trijicon ACOG scope which I used while I was enlisted, but they don't have night vision capabilities. Hope this helps.
    I was looking at trijicon, some nice stuff. Thanks.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Depends on what you want to do. I have an EOTech on my best AR, but on stuff that's mainly range toys or doesn't get used as hard, $30 BSA or Barska red dots have held up and worked just fine (and cheap enough to not cry over if they have to be replaced.)

and I wouldn't normally have spent for the EOTech either, but took it in partial trade on a FAL I let go.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Eotech is a great sight, I have several. Most are night vision compatible and work very well with BUIS (back up iron sights. The ACOG is perfect if you need/ want some built in magnification but will cost about as much as the rifle.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I'm not an Eotech fan. I don't like the fuzzy dot and circle. I really like aimpoint dots. Super tough and the batterys will last for 10 years or so, on constantly. Check out the aimpoint products.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    I had an ACOG on my M4 in Iraq. That thing was head-shot heaven.