Home General Discussion

Siglo Sampler

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
Anyone picked this up? Thoughts? I am about to pull the trigger on this.

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    JSaint:
    I thought it was pretty cool. What the heck, its only 20.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    greg2648:
    JSaint:
    I thought it was pretty cool. What the heck, its only 20.
    $30! But eh screw it I have credit cards for a reason lol!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Yeah I just got one! It will go great with the Siglo Ashtray Brett got me for Christmas....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I was just going to start a thread and ask the same thing! It looks pretty groovy, and pretty good deal too for the whole box with the different sizes and a couple tubes. Anyone know if these smoke ok? Not turds, right? I'm really thinking about it, even though I just got the 2011 weekend blitz last week and have zero room!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Gray4lines:
    I was just going to start a thread and ask the same thing! It looks pretty groovy, and pretty good deal too for the whole box with the different sizes and a couple tubes. Anyone know if these smoke ok? Not turds, right? I'm really thinking about it, even though I just got the 2011 weekend blitz last week and have zero room!!
    Sounds like you need a coolidor my friend.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I looked at them.. unfortunately I'm broke... Or maybe It's fortunately I'm broke.. gotta stop buying so much
    Haha, I might have to agree, good sir. I've been considering it.... Also, I just starting working part time as a economist research assistant (along with finishing up school) Cooler and extra money coming in may be a scary combo!!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Gray I really like this smoke. I smoked one about 2 months ago and enjoyed it! The retrohale really brought great flavors with this stick! I'm trying to budget this sampler in as well! I just told the wife I'm really thinking about this one!
    Good to hear, man! I just grabbed one up, plus some AB American Classics to try, and a Tat Havana.. Only had one Tat, the series-P i believe which is supposed to be the cheapie. I really dug that one, so I figured I'd give this one a go too. Anyway, looking forward to trying these Siglos!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Picked up one too... Plus my father, la aroma de Cuba mi a or, and some yet to be named, Andy hooked me up!!!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I was not impressed with the few I have had. at that price, they are ok, but I paid full retail when I had mine. no real flavors till you retro-haled.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521