Home General Discussion

This is addicting!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
The more cigars I get, the more I want to buy more and share them with others and also get more for myself. Getting ready to go out there and try another cigar as we speak. I can see it now, here I am, a woman, wanting to show off in my home my elaborate wooden humidor filled with 100 cigars and expecting another woman to be amused. (she may BE amused, just not in the right way, lol). Then showing off my future cutter, and lighter. Be, beaming with pride, her trying to hold her laugh in, lol! That's ok, I don't mind. I'm use to showing off things that don't amuse others like my coin collection, history book collection and spouting off my thoughts on our galaxy having billions of stars in it and their being billions of galaxies. Oh well. Doomed to be different, but I dare to be different!! LOL. But yeah, this stuff is addicting. Cigars, cigars, give me more cigars!!!! LOL!!! I want to send out cigars!!! *devious laugh*

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Looking at it from the wrong point of view - how AWESOME is it gonna be to have a couple of those women you think wont be into it look at you and say "Can I try it? Will you teach me how?" :-)

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    The Sniper:
    Looking at it from the wrong point of view - how AWESOME is it gonna be to have a couple of those women you think wont be into it look at you and say "Can I try it? Will you teach me how?" :-)

You have a good point! I need to look at it from a different perspective. But ya gotta admit, it IS addictive!! lol!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Salem:
    The more cigars I get, the more I want to buy more and share them with others and also get more for myself. Getting ready to go out there and try another cigar as we speak. I can see it now, here I am, a woman, wanting to show off in my home my elaborate wooden humidor filled with 100 cigars and expecting another woman to be amused. (she may BE amused, just not in the right way, lol). Then showing off my future cutter, and lighter. Be, beaming with pride, her trying to hold her laugh in, lol! That's ok, I don't mind. I'm use to showing off things that don't amuse others like my coin collection, history book collection and spouting off my thoughts on our galaxy having billions of stars in it and their being billions of galaxies. Oh well. Doomed to be different, but I dare to be different!! LOL. But yeah, this stuff is addicting. Cigars, cigars, give me more cigars!!!! LOL!!! I want to send out cigars!!! *devious laugh*
    Been there. Enjoy. Just take it easy on the buying in the beginning. Don't make the same mistake I made. And that is; buying a lot of stuff you don't like & get stuck with.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    KCW:
    Salem:
    Been there. Enjoy. Just take it easy on the buying in the beginning. Don't make the same mistake I made. And that is; buying a lot of stuff you don't like & get stuck with.
    Yea, this is very good advice. No need to rush...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    The Sniper:

omg that is every mans dream to hear a woman say that to him....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    deejmemixx:
    The Sniper:

Cigars, deej... CIGARS... LOL

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    The Sniper:
    deejmemixx:
    The Sniper:

Cigars, deej... CIGARS... LOL

way to ruin the moment...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Sampler, sampler, and sampler. Do some trades and when you figure out what you truly like and enjoy start making those box purchases. Nothing makes me happier then purchasing a full box of something I know I will love. Sharing, bombing, games, it is all part of the fun as well. Every time I give to the troops or do some trading with extras it comes back to me like Karma and I magically end up with more.