madurofan:
    dep691:
    madurofan:
    dep691:

madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Me too.
    Really? I missed your posts about it, then. Anyhoo, when it happens, let us know!
    I haven't been posting about it but I just sold the wine fridge to a buddy who is going to use it in his home brewing operation and I'm trying to dwindle down my stock a little to just the cigars I enjoy and ones I haven't tried. Getting rid of things I know aren't my speed. Then after I fix and sell the truck I'm going to go get a mini-cabinet.

I was looking through the three humi's I have today and started thinking why have three when you can fit everything in a large humi like the one Urbi has. I think I would have to keep the small 50 count (that only actually holds 20) for keeping the cigars at the RH that I like to smoke them at. But then I would have to buy more cigars to fill it up. Its a vicious cycle I tell ya. 

What sizes are your current humis?

I have one 50 count that I use as a ready to smoke Humi use beads in to keep it between 63 and 65 rh. The second is a 300 count desk top that I use for sticks that I pick up, or get in trades that I want to let rest before putting them in the smaller humi to smoke. Then I have a end table type of Humi holds 150 singles in the drawer and 10 boxes in the cabinet. I use this one for aging and putting high end sticks in the drawer. The two larger ones I use the Oasis in and I keep these between 65 and 70 rh.

Well if you buy that cabinet and want to sell that 300 count, holler at me.

You will have first dibs on it Maddy, but i'm afraid you may have a long wait though. I don't see picking up a cabinet in my near future. The 300 count humi is a nice one though, cherry wood color, bottom drawer to put cutters, punches, lighters, and I even keep three finger leather pouch in there. Lift out shelf and a couple of dividers in the bottom.

• bocardsbocards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    I was actually just looking at the countertop one here on CCOM....looks good and doubles my current holding power ! Anyone have that one, and how do you like it ? Bo