Home General Discussion

Current Favorite Cigar

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
This thread is quite obvious by the title..but what is your CURRENT favorite cigar?

Oliva V Corona -Robusto is my favorite at the moment.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    If we are talking favorite cigar, of any I've ever smoked, or that I might have one or two of in my collection... impossible to even begin. If we are talking cigar that I love, every time, and can either grab from my humidor on a regular basis, or go to the local and buy a single and smoke pretty much whenever, then probably the Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown, which my local seems blessed with a seemingly limitless supply of, and which takes up considerable real estate in my humidors. They are just a great size for winding down for the evening, and offer most of my favorite characteristics.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Liga Privada No. 9......Robusto or Toro
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Quesada Oktoberfest
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    Gurkha Grand Reserve Luis XIII Cognac Infused Cigar courtesy of Michael Harvey :)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Just can't seem to get away from the Casa Magna Colorado!! NOBODY LIKES A QUITTER:-)
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Current: AJ's San Lotano Habano. Dig them a bunch.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I'm taking this as my favorite Go To.

For me its been the DPG blue for quite some time, but because of a bomb from Bandyt the Camacho Diploma might push the blue down to #2.

Both amazing cigars. I need to stock on the diploma's soon to see if they have staying power.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    San Lotano Oval. I really wish that cigar were avaliable in a 7" x 46 format. Perfection.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    mine is either the liga privada t52 or perdomo 2 maduro
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Current Favorite is either the Jose' Siejas Signature Series Belicoso or My Father #4 Lancero
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    mine is Undercrown or MOW PA. I'm still so new tham most everyone I smoke becomes my current fav lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Current go-to fav: Undercrown toro

Current overall fav: LP no.9 robusto
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    BigT06:

Undercrown? You? No way.
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Depends on my mood, what i have had to eat, etc. but Im a HUGE fan of the RP The Edge Corojo Toro.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    jasonusa1:
    BigT06:

Undercrown? You? No way.
    lol
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    The Kristoff GC Signature. Hands down.
  • flayankeeflayankee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Oliva Master Blends III robusto
    BigT06:

I gotta try those, lots of chatter about 'em.
    flayankee:
    Oliva Master Blends III robusto
    Dynamite cigar. I've got several in the box with about 3 years on 'em. They age well.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    fav for right now, the la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte belicoso
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Can't say I have a fav right now but if I had to choose one it'd be the Tatuaje TAA 2011. That thing is impressive
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    ENFIDL:
    Can't say I have a fav right now but if I had to choose one it'd be the Tatuaje TAA 2011. That thing is impressive
    the taa is a solid stick. i seem to have burned through most of my stash.

current fav. ive only had 4 in the past 3 weeks, but its the one cigar that i keep thinking about. god of fire serie b toro maduro
    415:
    ENFIDL:

current fav. ive only had 4 in the past 3 weeks, but its the one cigar that i keep thinking about. god of fire serie b toro maduro
    I'm glad to hear you like the Serie B. I've been wondering what people thought of them as the one person I knew that had smoked one said it was unimpressive which really peaked my interest lol
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    BigT06:
    jasonusa1:
    BigT06:

Undercrown? You? No way.
    lol
    Like i said... "KING OF UNDERCROWNS"
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:

I'm glad to hear you like the Serie B. I've been wondering what people thought of them as the one person I knew that had smoked one said it was unimpressive which really peaked my interest lol
    seems to be a little hit or miss with people. i smoked one. loved it and bought jar of them for christmas for aging and a handfull of singles for smoking. one might end up finding its way to your door over the next month or two
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:

seems to be a little hit or miss with people. i smoked one. loved it and bought jar of them for christmas for aging and a handfull of singles for smoking. one might end up finding its way to your door over the next month or two
    Kevin haven't you destroyed me enough?! I won't complain if it does but dayum yo lol
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:

Kevin haven't you destroyed me enough?! I won't complain if it does but dayum yo lol
    destroyed?? i thought it was a trade.
    ill give you a bit of time to recover
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    y2pascoe:
    The Kristoff GC Signature. Hands down.
    Haven't verified this yet but atlantic has the RP version of vengeance (closeout section) on sale for $50 and it is purported to be the same (same source, same leafs, same wrapper) as the Kristoff GC signature. The descriptions and wrappers are the same and they look the same, appearance wise. I'd look into this if these are your current fav. You can save some massive coin and get an aged supply to boot. I've been contemplating a box purchase of these as well.
    415:
    destroyed?? i thought it was a trade.
    ill give you a bit of time to recover
    Not only that let's remember that I won your 500 post contest. That plus that "trade" and man you've uh yeah destroyed me lol If that's not destroyed I'm scared to know what destroyed is