Home Non Cigar Related

Final year of freedom

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Finally got a wedding date locked down. 1-13-2013. Sure hope this "end of the world" thing doesn't happen this year. We'd lose our deposit!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow a year out. I hope your wedding is wonderful however I'm rooting for the end of the world.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'm praying for mayhem;
    I'm praying for tidal waves
    I wanna see the ground give way.
    I wanna watch it all go down.

But, if we're still here, I hope you have a great wedding!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow a year out. I hope your wedding is wonderful however I'm rooting for the end of the world.
    BWA HA HA HA HA HA.

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    The wife is going to have a sweet month and a half!! Christmas Gifts from Hubby, then New Years party, then Anniversary gift from Hubby...and wrap it up with Valentines Day! Sounds like an expensive 45 days!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    y2pascoe:
    Finally got a wedding date locked down. 1-13-2013. Sure hope this "end of the world" thing doesn't happen this year. We'd lose our deposit!
    So I am a little confused.....Isn't the wedding date and the end of the world, the same thing???????????? (sarcasm font)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations bro. Are you doing any of the planning? My job was doing the whole honeymoon, the rest she took care of.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    james40:
    Congratulations bro. Are you doing any of the planning? My job was doing the whole honeymoon, the rest she took care of.
    Congrats. Yeah, I planned the honeymoon, the wedding, whatever she wanted. I remember her, not what the place looked like. And that made her happy, which in turn made me happy.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    roland_7707:
    james40:
    Congrats. Yeah, I planned the honeymoon, the wedding, whatever she wanted. I remember her, not what the place looked like. And that made her happy, which in turn made me happy.
    Me too. I planned the whole honeymoon and didn't tell her what we were doing until the wedding night.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:
    Me too. I planned the whole honeymoon and didn't tell her what we were doing until the wedding night.
    ... there is a joke hiding in that last statement.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

It's easier to apologize later than to ask for permission first.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

Try that quote when you go in for anal....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lasabar:
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

it's all about the approach. Scientific example would be that the anus on average is 4 degrees warmer than the vagina.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    james40:
    Lasabar:
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

it's all about the approach. Scientific example would be that the anus on average is 4 degrees warmer than the vagina.
    Congrats! Also why do you know that James?