Home General Discussion

CA's top 25

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
Anyone notice that the cigars ont the top 10 so far are all thick rg cigars? only 1 cigar is under 50 rg, and that is the 49 rg punch double corona. a padron anny exclusivo comes in @ 50 rg. i guess those of us who enjoy smaller rg's are growing fewer and fewer. to me the perfect size is still the corona gorda, but i do still enjoy 5x50 robustos and 6x50 toros if time permits. also enjoy a classic cuban size churchill with a bit thinner girth than the 7x50s.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    As weird as this sounds, I dont view that list as representing the masses at all. I know a bunch of people on this site prefer lancero's in a lot of brands, myself being one of them!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Hey you know that is funny you say that. I have recently been more interested in Lanceros. What are some of your fav's? I have been looking at the Tat L40, Tat Black, and Cain F. I haven't tried a single Lancero though so would love some input.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    dowjr1:
    Hey you know that is funny you say that. I have recently been more interested in Lanceros. What are some of your fav's? I have been looking at the Tat L40, Tat Black, and Cain F. I haven't tried a single Lancero though so would love some input.
    Grab a few of the tat black label and thank me later.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Tat Black is a petit lancero, but very good. As for actual lances, Davidoff No. 1, El Triunfador (original blend), Illusione ~hl~ natural, La Aurora 107 Lancero, My Father No. 4, Oliva Serie V Lancero, Tatuaje Especiales. Less readily available stuff... Casa Fuente Lancero and Don Carlos lancero. Well worth the hunt, and price.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    dowjr1:

Good to see another person interested in lanceros! Check out this list...its pretty spot-on as far as the ratings vs. my personal experience with some of those sticks, This link was originally post by Docbp87

click here for the list
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    AJGARLETT:
    dowjr1:

Good to see another person interested in lanceros! Check out this list...its pretty spot-on as far as the ratings vs. my personal experience with some of those sticks, This link was originally post by Docbp87

click here for the list
    You know, I've yet to smoke a lancero sized cigar. My B&M doesn't carry any.