Home General Discussion

what would you buy with $1000.00 ?

2»

Comments

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    3 boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios ISOM's. And a coffee if I had any change left.

This would have to be done right from Cuba as these things up here are listed at over $1100 in Vancouver.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    Grazuh:
    I would get this

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    yeah ... what he said
    I'd def go this route, too.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    A box of 10 sharks were running $130 at a couple places I know. They are out of stock now obviously but not terribly hard to find them for $150 or close to that.
    Sorry, I was referring to the 10ct box that we share the same source on...they only sell 10cts, not full boxes. Still no reason they can't all 3 be had for 1k
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    Grazuh:
    I would get this

yeah ... what he said
    I'd def go this route, too.

The only thing that would make this look better is when it is full of cigars
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    laker1963:
    3 boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios ISOM's. And a coffee if I had any change left.

This would have to be done right from Cuba as these things up here are listed at over $1100 in Vancouver.
    When I read the "3 boxes of Genios" part, I thought to myself, "Can't be Canadian!!". Then I saw your next line...lol. They are a great cigar for sure, but even in Cuba you'd be lucky to have coffee money left.

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    camgfs:
    laker1963:

When I read the "3 boxes of Genios" part, I thought to myself, "Can't be Canadian!!". Then I saw your next line...lol. They are a great cigar for sure, but even in Cuba you'd be lucky to have coffee money left.

They were a little under $350 a box in Cuba. So yeah I wouldn't have money enough left over to buy a coffee, but I'm betting with three boxes I could find someone to buy one for me !

My next trip down... garauntee that I come back with two boxes of these regardless of whatever else I come home with.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I would buy 20 boxes of MOW PA's. that's 200 of them. they are all one person needs for a daily cigar. too bad Mrs. King won't let me smoke daily, or weekly for that matter. they would get some age that way.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I would take $500 and put it in a money market, and take the other $500 and give it to my buddy Sameer to invest in mutual funds...
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    kevin1323:
    I would take $500 and put it in a money market, and take the other $500 and give it to my buddy Sameer to invest in mutual funds...
    what is this line from, i swear i just heard it the other night
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    It is loosely based on a line from the movie 'Office Space'. They were talking about what they would do with $1 million.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Grazuh:
    I would get this

Where do you get that? It's beautiful
  • GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Do a google search for "old English cabinet humidor"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    A grand of free money. Don't know where I'd start but it would go fast.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    kevin1323:
    It is loosely based on a line from the movie 'Office Space'. They were talking about what they would do with $1 million.
    YES! i could not for the life of me figure it out