Home General Discussion

CCOM's Take 50% Off Tatuaje - Save Over $37

DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
Got the email this AM. I've only had one tat and really enjoyed it. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=806&campsrc=true

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    Got the email this AM. I've only had one tat and really enjoyed it. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=806&campsrc=true
    I just read this but there must be a problem. The page is showing that you can expect 10 cigars for $75. That is NOT 50% off of regular price for that stick which is $168.95 for a box of 25 and they are listed as out of stock. At these prices the sticks "on Sale" for 50% off are actually more expensive then by the box. I'm thinking there must be a wrong price or the amount of sticks you can expect is off.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Looks like they need o adjust the price on the site. Night hit this up haven't tried his one before.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    These deals have recently been inactive the first day and appear the banner price the following day.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    I just read this but there must be a problem. The page is showing that you can expect 10 cigars for $75. That is NOT 50% off of regular price for that stick which is $168.95 for a box of 25 and they are listed as out of stock. At these prices the sticks "on Sale" for 50% off are actually more expensive then by the box. I'm thinking there must be a wrong price or the amount of sticks you can expect is off.
    Or 50% off MSRP. That's not an unusual marketing tactic. These are really good cigars regardless. At the milder end of the spectrum for Tatuaje, but great flavors.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    The end date is 1/11/11. Might have something to do with it.
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    Sorry for the confusion, we do have a deal one these, it was an email deal and going to the link Direwolf posted will not set the pricing. You would have to click through the email or Click the link below for pricing.
    Tatuaje Deal : Click here
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Thanks Jim - You may want to change year from 11 to 12.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    krebsie:
    Sorry for the confusion, we do have a deal one these, it was an email deal and going to the link Direwolf posted will not set the pricing. You would have to click through the email or Click the link below for pricing.
    Tatuaje Deal : Click here

Thanks for the link, Krebsie. I just took DocBP87's advice and pulled the trigger on this deal. He sounded convincing.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    docbp87:
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    Or 50% off MSRP. That's not an unusual marketing tactic. These are really good cigars regardless. At the milder end of the spectrum for Tatuaje, but great flavors.
    There was no MSRP listed so I didn't think it was that. Now this has been sorted out... That's what I'm talking about, right there.

I have only had one of these and it was a long time ago. Just how mild are these Doc? I hate smoking a stick, and then 10 minutes after I am finished feeling like I could really go for a nice cigar.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Solid medium body.