Home General Discussion

Box Bedlam

2»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Amos Umwhat:
    kuzi16:
    i must remember my resolution to only buy cigars because i truly want them, not just because they are good and on sale.

the JdN and the MoW PA are both very tempting though.
    But, if they're good, and on sale, doesn't that mean that by definition you would want them? sounds legit? (just trying to help)
    i have a list of cigars on my computer that i keep an eye out for or that i want to buy in my next purchase. if it isnt on that list then i dont get it.
    these cigars that are on the list are there for a reason and are put there not based on price but because i know i want a box of them. i try not to buy cigars on a whim. i plan it out or else my bank account would be in a world of hurt.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    laker1963:
    Amos Umwhat:
    kuzi16:
    i must remember my resolution to only buy cigars because i truly want them, not just because they are good and on sale.

But, if they're good, and on sale, doesn't that mean that by definition you would want them? sounds legit? (just trying to help)
    Yup, that's the logic I used when grabbing two boxes of MOW PA's. LMAO
    +1
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Picked up 2 MoW PAs. Had to be done
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Don't mind the fact the box from CCOM is retaped and only 1 box is inside of it. That's how it's supposed to be. Now to call in sick to work and patiently wait for the UPS man to get to Carl's house...
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Don't mind the fact the box from CCOM is retaped and only 1 box is inside of it. That's how it's supposed to be. Now to call in sick to work and patiently wait for the UPS man to get to Carl's house...
    between the MoW and your plan to switch my Anejos with grape phillies , seems like I'm going to have to tighten security around here. If anything, we need to team up to raid DD's humi lol
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    kuzi16:

i have a list of cigars on my computer that i keep an eye out for or that i want to buy in my next purchase. if it isnt on that list then i dont get it.
    these cigars that are on the list are there for a reason and are put there not based on price but because i know i want a box of them. i try not to buy cigars on a whim. i plan it out or else my bank account would be in a world of hurt.
    Always good to have a plan, my remark was just banter, something to smile about. :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    between the MoW and your plan to switch my Anejos with grape phillies , seems like I'm going to have to tighten security around here. If anything, we need to team up to raid DD's humi lol
    I'll be the black guy that takes the fall? No wait... that's a terrible plan.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    stephen_hannibal:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Almost worked in Blazing Saddles.
    Marker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    No that's the perfect plan! Stephen when you wake up missing your id and the hair from the side of your head and get a nasty text from Carl saying he found your id and hair in an empty ccom box just go with it
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:

Yea, what he said, ...but those MOW's are in my top five to keep in the humidor all the time, so I should buy... but I just dropped a bundle on cigars over the holidays, so I should wait ...but my MOW PA stash is kinda low, so I should buy...but I resolved to have more discpline and willpower this year, so I should wait,...but, that's such a great deal, I should buy...but, oh hell, another great deal will go floating by pretty soon, so I should wait,...but, but, but that damned AJ is gonna put me in the poorhouse!
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    No that's the perfect plan! Stephen when you wake up missing your id and the hair from the side of your head and get a nasty text from Carl saying he found your id and hair in an empty ccom box just go with it
    Stephan! Why did the UPS Man deliver a box with your ID and hair in it instead of my PAs? WTF?
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Stephan! Why did the UPS Man deliver a box with your ID and hair in it instead of my PAs? WTF?
    he he he