Home General Discussion

Somebody a little hung-over????

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
So I get the C.Com newsletter for January 1, 2012, in my e-mail this morning and it's a bit goofy. First, it says that the Spotlight Brand for the month is the San Lotano Oval and has a link to click to read the whole thing. When you click on that link, it takes you to the full newsletter except that now it says the Spotlight Brand is the Diamondback.

The stick supposedly being reviewed this month is the Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th but on the full newsletter it's reviewing The Griffin's Special Edition XXVII '11.

Did someone have a rather late night, maybe??? Hmmm?? LOL

Edit: Actually, the one I got today says it's for Jan. 1, 2011 and the link to the full newsletter takes you to the one for Dec. 18. I missed that the first time around.

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    jlmarta:
    Edit: Actually, the one I got today says it's for Jan. 1, 2011 and the link to the full newsletter takes you to the one for Dec. 18.
    that's not the first time this has happened.........I think they need to ban scotch at Ccom's offices.............

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    KingoftheCove:
    jlmarta:
    Edit: Actually, the one I got today says it's for Jan. 1, 2011 and the link to the full newsletter takes you to the one for Dec. 18.
    that's not the first time this has happened.........I think they need to ban scotch at Ccom's offices.............

Ya S'pose?? LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    What was I thinking last night??
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The daily deal is also wonky. 10 Reposado '96 Connecticut Salomons for 29.99 is the deal. But the text says "weighing in at about $2.50 a stick." So the "deal" is we can buy them for 2.99 each?

Before people point it out, I realize 2.50 ea. is on a box of 40 and the single price is 4.16 ea., but still, it reads a bit wonky, especially when the ad says "50% off."
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I remember my first beer.