Home General Discussion

Finally got my wife to try a cigar

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
She took a couple of puffs off a Morro Castle. image

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Uh oh!! If she likes it...your stash might be in jeopardy!! Did she like it? Happy New Year!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Wow with age a Morro Castle is a great stick, hope your cigars don't start disappearing.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Fantastic!! Did she like it??
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Other than the fact that my cigar budget has doubled, I'm very happy my wife enjoys smoking cigars with me. It gives us a chance to chill out and spend time together and just talk. She also encourages me to order cigars more often!

My advice is the same I give all new smokers, buy a bigger humidor and get a second job!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Rhamlin:
    She took a couple of puffs off a Morro Castle.
    like I told someone else a while ago......just be sure she don't have "girl's night" at your house while you're at your buddy's pad watching the playoffs and having a beer or two.
    1/2 drunk giggly women can damage the contents of your humi pretty quick........
    buy her/give her a 20ct lickity-split...........

I discovered, by accident, that unfortunately, my wife has very expensive tastes in cigars.
    She has tried several of my smokes, didn't like most, REALLY didn't like some...........
    Then she tasted the first Tat I ever smoked......"oh, I really like that one".....figures......why can't she fall in love with a GH 2002!!

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    She wasn't to thrilled, probably a good thing.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Lock your humidor when you go on the boat.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    beatnic:
    Lock your humidor when you go on the boat.
    This! lol
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    YankeeMan:
    Other than the fact that my cigar budget has doubled, I'm very happy my wife enjoys smoking cigars with me. It gives us a chance to chill out and spend time together and just talk. She also encourages me to order cigars more often!

My advice is the same I give all new smokers, buy a bigger humidor and get a second job!
    You should encourage that now you have a bigger cigar budget and she can't get mad at you.