Home General Discussion

A Holliday Thank You

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Last year my fiancé bought me a 150 ct humidor and a few sampler packs, and this whole cigar journey took off. Lucky for me I hooked up with this forum and learned a ton of knowledge about cigars, humidification, storage, and every other nuance you can possibly think of. What I also found was a culture of gentlemen who shared in a very niche passion, and a subculture of that who are a very generous, friendly, caring group of individuals.
Now I'm not by any means a "heavy hitter" on this board. I've got bombed quite a few times, done some fun games, traded, and bombed a couple of brothers. For this board, I'm a .300 hitter. A lot of guys, go way above and beyond that on a daily basis. There are a few guys is like to pay homage to, but to everyone on the board, you guys are the sh!t.
Ken Light: You sent me my first bomb!
BandyT60: jeezus...your 20ct lit me up. Michael Tuccelli: You sent me an ENGAGEMENT GIFT! RCY Cigars: You sent me a mooch package WHILE YOU WERE DEPLOYED!
I could go on....
I've learned this forum goes way beyond cigars. It's a brotherhood that goes way beyond a common interest. I've learned that just watching the activity that goes on here that I'm not even involved with.
Merry Christmas to all of you, and I look forward to future endeavors.