Home General Discussion

Awesome Newbie Bomb from Greg2648

Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
Awesome newbie welcome bomb! Going to enjoy a stick tonight with DeeJ! CAO Brazilia Cusano Toro Morro Castle Graycliff 1666 5 Vegas Miami A Fuente Gran Reserva HC El Coroso Cuba Libre Tatuaje Thank you for the welcome and the great additions to the humidor!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bubba3650:
    Awesome newbie welcome bomb! Going to enjoy a stick tonight with DeeJ! CAO Brazilia Cusano Toro Morro Castle Graycliff 1666 5 Vegas Miami A Fuente Gran Reserva HC El Coroso Cuba Libre Tatuaje Thank you for the welcome and the great additions to the humidor!
    WTG Greg..That 1666 was one of the first cigars I really enjoyed.
  • Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    Bubba3650:
    imageimage
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    imageimage
    I was trying to post the picture... I did something wrong
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    imageimage
    Photobucket
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    you should be able to adjust the size
    Direwolf:
    you should be able to adjust the size
    I am just excited that half of it posted! New to the photobucket world as well - LOL
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    Bubba3650:
    imageimage
    Photobucket
    a very nice assortment of some very nice sticks....good job on postin the pic,,,
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    VERY nice!!! People are great here!