Home General Discussion

B&M In or near Gatlinburg TN

TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
Any of you Borks know of any good shops up here. BigT and I are on the hunt for one.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    No but love I Gatlinburg! Grew up about an hour/hour and a half from there. Hope you guys have a great time!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Thanks for not helping..... LOL jk

Yeah its nice up here we come up here usually once a year.
    You hittin up Pigeon Forge at all?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Yeah, we are actually in PF... but we will do both areas for activities and wanna hit up B&Ms in both areas.
    Hit up the Doughnut Fryer and get an eclair! They are ridiculously awesome. It's tucked back in those shops across the street from Ripley's Aquarium
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Leaf and Ale in Knoxville (which on a map doesn't seem too far...) is really well known and well spoken of.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Smokezy Cigars, Tobacco, & Pipes
    http://www.smokezy.com/home.cfm
    511 Parkway Suite 111 (sidewalk entrance), Gatlinburg, TN
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    http://www.cigarero.com/Tennessee/Gatlinburg/

This link list a dozen or so shops in the area, good luck guys. Hope you have a great time!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Gatlinburg is awesome. I found both of my loves there. 8 years ago I started dating my girlfriend on a band trip and last year we revisited and I found my love for cigars there. The Gatlinburlier in the mall across from the Aquarium is cool and there is another one I haven't been to somewhere on the strip. Unfortunately neither one seem to have a smoking area tho. Prices seemed high in that area. Could just be Tenessee tax thing. Enjoy it guys!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    docbp87:
    Leaf and Ale in Knoxville (which on a map doesn't seem too far...) is really well known and well spoken of.

I don't know of any in Gatlinburg, but there are several in Knoxville, which is about 30-40 min drive. Leaf and Ale is supposed to be good, but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. There's also Old City Cigar, which is relaxed. If you're up for an extra 15-20 mins in the car, Silo cigars in Farragut (west Knoxville) has a nice selection. For hanging out, I recommend Old City. It's probably got the most to offer and if you don't like hanging out there, the Crown and Goose is across the street and has a beer garden and is cigar friendly too.

Shoot me a pm if you head this way and I'll meet up with you guys.
  • MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Also near by in alcoa is Smokin Joe's Tobacco on 129 behind the Cracker Barrel. Very big walk in humi and a lounge. No beers though. Leaf and ale has a good selection sometimes. It's just down the road from Silo. On the way between them is Greens Tavern, smoker friendly. Another thumbs up for Old City Cigar.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    JDH:
    Smokezy Cigars, Tobacco, & Pipes
    http://www.smokezy.com/home.cfm
    511 Parkway Suite 111 (sidewalk entrance), Gatlinburg, TN
    went there today. Got a V maddy for me and some Zino classics for Teege and my dad. The V maddy was awesome!