Home General Discussion

what did you guys pick up...

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
with all these holiday cigar sales, just curious what some of you guys bought for yourselves this holiday season. for me it was a few san lotano ovals, and a few 4kicks, both great smokes!!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    My christmas present was 5 Ave Maria Reconquista and a Xikar cutter.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    fuente holiday sampler collection 2011
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    for me I got some beads finally (ordered yesterday).....the gel isn't cutting it. on the other hand I have scored the 5V Limitada 06-11 collection, and a 10 pack of 5V Triple A.....gonna be after Xmas before I'm really able to get stuff from the wish list...
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I'm waiting until after the holidays to see if there are any holes inthe humidor that need filling, but I definately see a bunch of ovals in my future.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    CvilleE:
    for me I got some beads finally (ordered yesterday).....the gel isn't cutting it. on the other hand I have scored the 5V Limitada 06-11 collection, and a 10 pack of 5V Triple A.....gonna be after Xmas before I'm really able to get stuff from the wish list...
    I tried to fill a decent number on your wish list with the package I sent, update it and shoot it to me again.... I'll see what I have napping that you may be interested in :)
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    I tried to fill a decent number on your wish list with the package I sent, update it and shoot it to me again.... I'll see what I have napping that you may be interested in :)
    Hold on a minute...lol. I was only refering to a few box purchases I'm planning on making. You my friend as others on here have generosly pick my wish list apart lately, and sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. The stuff I've been getting from you I would not have otherwise had a change to try, so again forgive my choice of words....