Home General Discussion

I got a good one.

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    phobicsquirrel:
    so andy, what cigars does your new addition like, I'll send a package! =)
    I'm not sure what kind of cigars his new addition will like but the sperm donor is a fan of anything Oliva ;)
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Amen Brotha...Camachos are nice too...but I wouldn't complain either way. Thanks guys, I knew there was a reason I liked y'all. Real;y, you don't have to get me anything.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    congrats andy!!! Maddy, you definitly have a keeper. I gave my girlfriend her gift early. I couldn't hang onto the ring until Saturday. It would have killed me!!!
    Thanks TFH, I think the same can be said for yours. How are the wedding plans coming? DOn't tell me she hasn't already started planning.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    madurofan:
    Thanks TFH, I think the same can be said for yours. How are the wedding plans coming? DOn't tell me she hasn't already started planning.
    i dont know if she has, buti know what MY gift is gunna be.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
    lol, a smoking intervention camp?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
    lmao...no its the managers discount for the honeymoon
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
    no... he can get that himself. i mean, he does work there.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
    I thought you fired that guy for using his phone while working.. You softie.
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    An applebees gift card?
    I thought you fired that guy for using his phone while working.. You softie.
    I am starting to gather that kuzi is kind of a push-over ... :)
    only on a few issues. Im there to work, not run their lives.
    kuzi16:
    only on a few issues. Im there to work, not run their lives.
    My wife needs a job ... you need any telecommuters?
    my wife does. she works for one of the largest telephone marketing companies in the US. ill see what she can do. you may not even have to move. in a few weeks shes headed to your area to make deals with a client about settin up shop down that-a-way.
    kuzi16:
    my wife does. she works for one of the largest telephone marketing companies in the US. ill see what she can do. you may not even have to move. in a few weeks shes headed to your area to make deals with a client about settin up shop down that-a-way.
    For real tell her to give me a shout. The wife is an accountant and she's working for a temp agency right now bc the market is so scarce but she's looking for a lot of things and has talked about wanting to work from home.
    ill try and get more details for ya.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Working from home is pretty sweet... I can sit and do..... this.

There have been times that I've had a meeting-free afternoon, and I've hauled the laptop out onto the deck to smoke a cigar while doing my "work". I wonder why all the banks are failing?
    dutyje:

There have been times that I've had a meeting-free afternoon, and I've hauled the laptop out onto the deck to smoke a cigar while doing my "work". I wonder why all the banks are failing?
    I do this fromt he office and I outpost you by far :)
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

that's because I've got lots of other stuff to do... play the piano.. play the guitar... clean my pipes (ahem)... volunteer work for a non-profit... work out..... sharpen ice skates.... hmmmm.... do other stuff with WP..... hard to find time to post on here :D
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

my post count would look alot like yours if i wasnt cooking 8-14 hours a day
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

that's because I've got lots of other stuff to do... play the piano.. play the guitar... clean my pipes (ahem)... volunteer work for a non-profit... work out..... sharpen ice skates.... hmmmm.... do other stuff with WP..... hard to find time to post on here :D
    Yea you suck. Sitting here in the office, little to none of that is possible.
    The plans are coming slowly but surely. We have time. We're not getting married until next fall.
    Sorry, I suck. Try again...
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    I'm praying that it's not a can of WD-40.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

my post count would look alot like yours if i wasnt cooking 8-14 hours a day
    Whatcha talking about your post count does look like mine and you actually work when you're at work, LOL.