Home General Discussion

what cigar do i have

slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
hey guys, i got this in a trade and i can't remember who gave it to me and for the life of me i can't find what it is please helpUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Comments

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    AJ Fernandez fresh-rolled
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    How are those fresh rolleds? I have really been kicking around the idea of buying a box of coronas.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i havnt had one yet, I'm letting it settle down bc i just got it in the mail
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jr_p951:
    How are those fresh rolleds? I have really been kicking around the idea of buying a box of coronas.
    me too - if they have one today, im gonna buy it.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I had a Fresh Rolled and really really enjoyed it. Pretty smooth. Fairly sweet flavors IMO. For the price, you can't beat it.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    jr_p951:
    Heys guys, DO IT! Joe and I split a mazo of Coronas and they are one of the best $2.00 cigars that I have had. I really enjoyed them and will load up on another once I can smoke again.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    bandyt09:
    james40:
    jr_p951:
    Heys guys, DO IT! Joe and I split a mazo of Coronas and they are one of the best $2.00 cigars that I have had. I really enjoyed them and will load up on another once I can smoke again.
    good news, thanks bro. Is everything okay with you or just been busy?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    bandyt09:
    james40:
    jr_p951:
    good news, thanks bro. Is everything okay with you or just been busy?
    I was in Florida for a week and not to much internet access except for the phone which sucks. I was able to get on my nook but was in Key West and too much time was spent on Duval Street. Thanks for the concern.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Just smoked one of these tonight. I thought it was pretty good, especially for the price. The first half was really mellow, but once I hit the half-way mark I started to get a lot more spice. Burn went a bit uneven at parts but seemed to correct itself on its own. Good amount of smoke.. easy draw. Had to relight it once. All in all, a good smoke.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    If you don't buy them, the price will go down even more. And I will.