Home General Discussion

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucdge!!!

bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
Here's another sad tale from the tragic cigar chronicles (the first tale is my poor delicious ruination):

So I'm out in my wood shop enjoying a rare opportunity to smoke a cigar (I'm down to about one a week) and everything is GREAT. I've chosen a Diesel Unlimited d.5 with 14 months of rest under its keel. They are aging incredibly well, the flavors are so smooth it seems like an entirely different cigar. The music is on, the wood is being selected, it's up into the 40's (pretty warm for Maine), the cigar is off the charts delicious. And I have to poop.

No problem, I think, I can turn this scenario into a positive...I'll use the outhouse! I'll take care of business AND keep smoking, simultaneously, it'll be like heaven! Soon enough I'm in the two-hole honey shed, enjoying a slice of heaven with my Diesel cigar when, reaching for the paper product, it bumps the door and falls out of my hand. Son of a...!!!

Okay, it's okay I tell myself, I can deal with my 'dropped in the outhouse cigar'. I look down...it's gone! I lean over to look closer. Yup, it's gone. There's a small airspace between the seat riser and the floor and that's right where my Diesel rolled itself, literally into the fudge. Are you kidding me?

Waves of disbelief, disappointment and discouragement wash over me. I can't believe that just happened. I don't have time for another, we have to be going soon. We're busy the rest of the weekend. It tasted so good. I won't get another cigar until next Friday or Saturday. Ugh.

A lost cigar to the God of Loo. I can't frickin' believe it. I just needed to share my sad tale.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    dayum.....now its a turd... sorry for your loss
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Damn, I'm sorry for your loss but I am literally LOL'ing over here!!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    lmao and sorry at the same time
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    turds droppin all over. LMAO
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Awww man! I'm not sure I would have recovered it after it hit the floor! 14 months of rest and floating with turds for eternity.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Man that sucks. Remeber we are not laughing at you...we are just laughing in your general direction.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I feel for you brother, just having any cigar lost like that is a shame, but losing one that was giving you the great experience we all search for while smoking is even more disheartening.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Now for the happy ending - tell us how you fired up another Unlimited and it as just as delicious!

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    The Sniper:
    Now for the happy ending - tell us how you fired up another Unlimited and it as just as delicious!

I wish I could give all the happy ending (no homo) but the saga has continued to grow. We went to the garage shortly after the Diesel dropping and discovered our car has a blown head gasket. With its age we're now shopping for another vehicle. Yikes.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:

I wish I could give all the happy ending (no homo) but the saga has continued to grow. We went to the garage shortly after the Diesel dropping and discovered our car has a blown head gasket. With its age we're now shopping for another vehicle. Yikes.
    Lock yourself in the bedroom and do it tomorrow brother - today is NOT your day my friend. :-(

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Sorry brother this is tragic, funny, but tragic.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:

things come in three man.......
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    eh Dude!! That really bites.........but NO WAY would I take that sitting down so to speak......no effen way!.......Me?.....I would have marched right back to my humi and fired up a different stick....no time??....I'd take a "daily" and chop it in half..... and take 10 to 15 nice monster puffs off it, then toss in the crapper to keep the Diesel company ....... and then be on my way..............I quit smoking on MY TERMS!

Blown head gasket sucks.......sometimes an easy job depending on the vehicle, or it can be a nightmare too.........hope you get something you like.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I don't think I would have smoked it even had it not taken the extra ten foot drop. Sorry for the all around bad day Harps.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Bummer. But at least you had good memories of that stogie.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    LOL bad luck brother. But you know I've used many an outhouse in my day and most of the time I found myself holding my breath I can't imagine trying to enjoy a stick in there??
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Rhamlin:
    LOL bad luck brother. But you know I've used many an outhouse in my day and most of the time I found myself holding my breath I can't imagine trying to enjoy a stick in there??
    yeah.... I avoid them like a bad disease.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I WANT AN OUTHOUSE!!