Home General Discussion

Some nice fella sent me some cigars!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
firetruckguy just sent me some nice cigars in the mail to try! I had no idea I would get some free cigars when I first posted here, but it sure was a nice surprise. I think I will try it for the first time on Saturday. That way, I can go outside and it will still be daylight, I won't be rushed and can enjoy my first experience with a cigar. For my first cigar, I think I will try the 5 Vegas Maduro. Thank you firetruckguy, and thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. I will report back after first smoke!

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    That's a good smoke, and you've been welcomed by one of our best here. Have you bought a cooler and beads yet?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    There's some great guys like that here, huh! Get used to it! This show of generosity may not be the last that comes your way! That 5 Vegas maduro is a good start too!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I would like to express the feelings on the face of Y2Pascoe's avatar.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Salem:
    firetruckguy just sent me some nice cigars in the mail to try! I had no idea I would get some free cigars when I first posted here, but it sure was a nice surprise. I think I will try it for the first time on Saturday. That way, I can go outside and it will still be daylight, I won't be rushed and can enjoy my first experience with a cigar. For my first cigar, I think I will try the 5 Vegas Maduro. Thank you firetruckguy, and thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. I will report back after first smoke!
    This doesn't happen often on these boards, that being someone posts on here before they ever have a cigar! I hope you enjoy it and that you have many long ashes to come.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    beatnic:
    I would like to express the feelings on the face of Y2Pascoe's avatar.
    Photobucket
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Salem:
    Hopefully you will actually like cigars and end up staying. You will find that about 95% of the guys on here are awesome.
    Firetruckguy was actually the very first BOTL to trade with me, when I was a forum noob.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    FTG FTW. Hehe, had to. Way to go, FTG.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Ken Light:
    FTG FTW, WTG FTG?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Are you sh!tting me??? Dude's TWENTY THIRD post (or less if he has posted since I saw this!) is a thank you for a bomb??? Thats GOTTA be some kind of record! :-) Nicely done Firetruckguy!

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    The Sniper:
    Are you sh!tting me??? Dude's TWENTY THIRD post (or less if he has posted since I saw this!) is a thank you for a bomb??? Thats GOTTA be some kind of record! :-) Nicely done Firetruckguy!

Where you been Glen? This dude is a dudette. Wink [;)]
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    james40:
    That's a good smoke, and you've been welcomed by one of our best here. Have you bought a cooler and beads yet?
    No, not yet, but I have something coming that will help.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

WhatwhatWHAT??? Are you serious? This is the first time I have encountered a SISTER of the Leaf here on the forums - AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!! :-)

Welcome to the forums Salem, hope you stick around!

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

WhatwhatWHAT??? Are you serious? This is the first time I have encountered a SISTER of the Leaf here on the forums - AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!! :-)

Welcome to the forums Salem, hope you stick around!

Thank you very much! I feel honored to be here! :)
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Address acquired, and bomb delivered...all before 25 post?! Thats a professional bomber! Nicely done FTG!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    wwestern:
    Ken Light:
    FTG FTW, WTG FTG?
    Dang, how did I miss that? Nice.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Salem:
    james40:
    No, not yet, but I have something coming that will help.
    Excellent, if you need any help, post up as it can be confusing. I'm more of an analytical guy so I like things in black and white, like math. I was nervous when I first started - what to do, when to do it, etc. Feel free to ask anything, there are no dumb questions here. Hope you enjoy that maduro. What do you plan to pair with it, as far as a drink?