Home General Discussion

Once again C.Com comes thru

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
I just received my latest order from C.Com and once again C.Com shows their generousity by including some unexpected freebies.
This on top of the expected, advertized freebies for buying over a certain amount or an included sampler !!
These guys rock, and it is because of their service and generousity that keeps me coming back for 99 % of my cigar purchases.
I mean when you take advantage of specials, and one day deals, and then they start with the "goodies", I mean, somebody has to stop me !!!! I'm all jittery.
OK so that's the coffee. I have put in a couple of grueling days putting together some contracts for the upcoming spring season and I just submitted them this morning. Now the CRASH will begin and I think I will just sit down with a nice RP Fusion Double Maduro or an Oliva G Maduro to celebrate or let it set in as the case may be :).
Hmmm, decisions, decisions.
BTW I am now FULLY armed and ready to lob a few shells across the border at some of y'all. So keep your eyes on the Northern front. OK so it won't be like America's "shock and awe" but it might include a little bang, and a bit of smoke for sure :)

Comments