Home General Discussion

Need another Humidor.....already

spokspok Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
You all said it when I posted my introduction thread "buy a bigger humidor" but I thought you all were crazy, I bought one bigger than I thought I would need. Well, with the most recent delivery from the Sprint Sale, I am about out of room. Sure I could press a few smaller sticks here or there but to be honest, I need another box.... I hate addictions, I can see how this is going to get expensive.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    spok:
    You all said it when I posted my introduction thread "buy a bigger humidor" but I thought you all were crazy, I bought one bigger than I thought I would need. Well, with the most recent delivery from the Sprint Sale, I am about out of room. Sure I could press a few smaller sticks here or there but to be honest, I need another box.... I hate addictions, I can see how this is going to get expensive.
    Coolers are your friend!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Lol. It can happen fast, when you first start you can't really believe that you would ever fill that first box up.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Lol..welcome to the forums! They fill up fast.

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Get a cooler but don't get addicted to buying only. Take time to enjoy your smokes bro.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I filled up four humidors before I bought a cooler. Now that's filled.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    you should have listened.
    seriously, we will never let you down.
    we will not lead you astray.
    listen to us.
    we are looking out for your best interests.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    chemforever:
    spok:

Get a cooler. Right now. Run out to Walmart, Target, K-Mart, Sam's and find yourself one. Buy some beads and start to fill it up. It won't take long. I got into this the summer of 2010 and I ended up with a cooler before Xmas 2010. At one point I was almost out of room in that thing. I've kicked back and enjoyed some sticks and sent some out, so I now have a little room though. A cooler will be your friend!

Rob
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Bobbo2009:
    chemforever:
    spok:

Get a cooler. Right now. Run out to Walmart, Target, K-Mart, Sam's and find yourself one. Buy some beads and start to fill it up. It won't take long. I got into this the summer of 2010 and I ended up with a cooler before Xmas 2010. At one point I was almost out of room in that thing. I've kicked back and enjoyed some sticks and sent some out, so I now have a little room though. A cooler will be your friend!

Rob
    DON'T DO IT!! I just bought a 300 and have the urge to fill it!
  • spokspok Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    I have rearranged a bit and a little more room is available, I'm still pretty full. I do smoke 3-4 times per week as I can so I can eat into this some but I want to get a wider variety and selection still...you all know what I mean. LOL... imageimageimage
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Thanks for the pics. You got lots of room for one more order :/. You may also be able to go two deep on the tray in spots even if the humi has a slot for a humidification device on the inside of the lid.
    chemforever:
    Thanks for the pics. You got lots of room for one more order :/. You may also be able to go two deep on the tray in spots even if the humi has a slot for a humidification device on the inside of the lid.
    Yeah, I figured one more good order to round out the edges and yep, prior to the reorg i had it 2 deep in the tray on one side. My box does have a hydrometer and humidification in the lid and it posed no problem with the tray stacked.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    You said you wanted to get some more variety; well a grey way to do that is through trades IMO. Samplers are great don't get me wrong, but trading will let you get into the games and hook-up with brothers more and help to establish yourself in the forum more as well. You have a great collection of sticks so I'm sure that many would be interested in spreading the love ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    You said you wanted to get some more variety; well a grey way to do that is through trades IMO. Samplers are great don't get me wrong, but trading will let you get into the games and hook-up with brothers more and help to establish yourself in the forum more as well. You have a great collection of sticks so I'm sure that many would be interested in spreading the love ;)
    Yes your right, I had wanted to build a base before I joined in on the reindeer games. I think I am at the point where I can play. Happy to be on the forum, its quite a valuable resource.