Home General Discussion

BigT's COOLIDOR PICS!

2»

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Direwolf:
    Teege:
    Yup this is now officially another you SUCK! thread. My poor cooler just went and jumped off the porch after seeing this thanks!
    Yup, My humi actually bought a coach ticket to Arizona, then will hitchhike to the rim of the Grand Canyon and fling itself off the edge.
    That's halarious... I actually lol'ed to that.
    ENFIDL:
    Man don't know how I missed this but very nice Todd!
    Thanks brother!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Talk about having your duck in a row! Its great to see what the brothers are doing with their stash. This is very, very organized! I like all the boxes and how everything is broken down by brand. With the posts like this just makes me want to get that cooler even more but just have to find the time. And with storage like this...more funds flying out the window. HA! Thanks for the pictures T.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Big T, What are you going to do with all those Cigars? You ever find yourself constantly rearranging your smokes to better organize. I use to have a nice stash and it finally got to big and I decided to enjoy them. I'm now down to one Humi for my top shelf and another Humi for my good stuff, and a third Humi for singles I have on hand. At one time I seriously thought about turning my closet into a Humidor. Nice stash, I like those Quesadas!
    Bucking W:
    Big T, What are you going to do with all those Cigars? You ever find yourself constantly rearranging your smokes to better organize. I use to have a nice stash and it finally got to big and I decided to enjoy them. I'm now down to one Humi for my top shelf and another Humi for my good stuff, and a third Humi for singles I have on hand. At one time I seriously thought about turning my closet into a Humidor. Nice stash, I like those Quesadas!
    I had to rearrange some today cause I got in another 70 sticks yesterday... might have to make some room for the secret Santa too... but after that should be smooth sailing for a while. I generally ship as fast as I get in so it doesn't grow at an uncontrollable rate. I am thinking about getting another cooler with lots of delegate compartments for singles, though. That would be ideal.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    my cooler just went to occupy wall street as it was jealous of what you has and wants yours.....
    deejmemixx:
    my cooler just went to occupy wall street as it was jealous of what you has and wants yours.....
    lmao!
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Bucking W:
    I seem to have a twin
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    mfotis:
    Bucking W:
    I seem to have a twin
    Mfotis, great minds think alike, however you appear to have been a member longer I'll update.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Bucking W:
    mfotis:
    Bucking W:
    I seem to have a twin
    Mfotis, great minds think alike, however you appear to have been a member longer I'll update.
    I appreciate it but you're more than welcome to use it....I don't own the pic and you have the same right to use it as me.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bump

BRINGBACKBIGT
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump

BRINGBACKBIGT
    Yeah BIGT...BIGT...BIGT and while we are at it NUB DUB...NUB DUB...NUB DUB!

Funny this got bumped. lol

There is considerably less room in there now, but it's not quite as organized as it once was.