Home General Discussion

MoW Special Forces Badge Completed!!

jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
Had a great time at the SoCal Herf yesterday. The weather was a little on the cold side but we enjoyed ourselves none the less. I took notes on each cigar...here is what I wrote down.

Started off with the MoW Special Edition Maduro at 10:00 with Aaron present. Finished it at 11:15. Great stick! I def recommend this one to anyone. Thanks again for that Shaun!

Started the Virtue at 11:30 with Ross, Aaron and Joe present. Finished at 12:15.

Started the Ruination at 12:30 with Aaron, Russ, Joe, Jason and Leonard. Finished at 1:30.

Started the MoW Original at 1:45 with Aaron, Russ, Joe, Leonard, Jason, and Andre. Finished at 2:30.

Took a break and had a burrito! After chain smoking 4 stogies, I needed to hit the reset button and put something in my stomach.

Started the Armada at 3:10 with Russ, Joe, Leonard, Jason, and Andre. Finished at 4:45.

Final stick was the Puro Authentico started at 5:00 with Russ, Joe, Leonard and Jason. Finished at 5:30.

Tough challenge to smoke 6 cigars in one sitting. I couldn't have picked a better place or group to hang with while taking it on! Here is some pics.

Comments