Home General Discussion

Occupy the Humidor in NOVA

xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
Looks like I have my local B&M supporting Occupy the Humidor on Nov. 25th with a raffle and other things. (still in the works) I'm hoping we can get enough of you guys come to make it a party. Its at Saylor's Cigars and Gifts in Manassas, VA. Anyone that is interested in taking part of this new holiday we are trying to get started should come by and support the cause!! Who's with me???

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    OH, there will also be promotional deals as well.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Brother you know I'd be down but I'll be in TN. I'm gonna talk to the shop there when I get in and see if they'll do one as well. Thanks for putting this together for #OccupyTheHumidor Carl!
    Of course bro! We need to spread the gospel and set the record straight on cigar smoking. We gotta fight back against the Man trying to keep us down. Lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Of course bro! We need to spread the gospel and set the record straight on cigar smoking. We gotta fight back against the Man trying to keep us down. Lol
    what is this you speak of?
    deejmemixx:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    what is this you speak of?
    Im just referring to the possible FDA take over, ban on online cigar purchesm and other dangers to our hobby. I feel like this National Herf Day we are trying to set up will help with that. Also known as #OccupytheHumidor.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    I stay literally like five minutes from Saylor's, but unfortunately will also be out of town
    jasonusa1:
    I stay literally like five minutes from Saylor's, but unfortunately will also be out of town
    dangg...maybe next time
    Bump... Anyone looking to join?.. Looks like food could be involved and they are having all sorts of sales. I'm also hoping to meet some of you for the first time.
    Hey Carl - do you have any idea what kind of sales they will be having? Also, I'm free to meet up there next week. Do they have anywhere inside to sig and have a cigar?
    jasonusa1:
    Hey Carl - do you have any idea what kind of sales they will be having? Also, I'm free to meet up there next week. Do they have anywhere inside to sig and have a cigar?
    They do! They have some nice couches and a big tv up on the wall. We'll all have to meet up there one day soon!
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    They do! They have some nice couches and a big tv up on the wall. We'll all have to meet up there one day soon!
    Yea what he said, but yea they are having buy 3 get a raffle ticket and a free cigar, buy 5 and get another raffle ticket, 10% off if you buy a box or 20 mix and match. There will be other deals too but they are still being figured out. I'll keep you guys updated...
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:

Awesome! I've only been in there once but it was real quick to check if they had something particular, never actually stopped and really scoped it out. Going to have to go up there soon and hang.
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:

Awesome! I've only been in there once but it was real quick to check if they had something particular, never actually stopped and really scoped it out. Going to have to go up there soon and hang.
    Yea just let me know. I'm always down for a Herf.
  • tincup703tincup703 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    I usually drop by at least once a week, I'll make sure I stop by on Friday for a bit.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    You know I'll be there.
    And Thank you sir for getting this going very cool.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    tincup703:
    I usually drop by at least once a week, I'll make sure I stop by on Friday for a bit.

Tincup, do I know you? Think I'm going to have to show up for this one.

great..looks like this is picking up speed. Looking forward to partying with you guys!
    Bump.. This is two days away. I think it is all day, but I plan on rolling in around 2 or 3. Gonna smoke one or two at home with Stephan Hannibal.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Yeah I was just going to ask when this kicks off?
    This is Tomorrow fellas.. Should be a great time. Eat up and have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    You all have a good time and I hope this is a big success something that will catch on and spread. Rember us poor slobs who are trapped at work.
    Rhamlin:
    You all have a good time and I hope this is a big success something that will catch on and spread. Rember us poor slobs who are trapped at work.
    Thanks man, and I I'll be sure to smoke one in your honor.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hanging here with ice man and his GF.
    It's petty dope.

Wish I could have been there with you guys. Maybe we can set something up there one evening I the next couple of weeks.
    It's all good Jason, I'd love to meet up sometime so just let me know when you have some time. As for the event, it was a lot of fun and the owner said it was a great turnout for them. I'm really glad it went well. I hope we can shift this into a really holiday of sorts in the years to come.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Hope everything went well dudes! I know you guys who put this together have been putting a lot of work into it. Was hoping to drive up myself, but I'm sick as a dog.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i wish i would have known about this beforehand. although i probably would not have been able to make it because i had to cook for 25 people. but i sure as hell would have tried. i would like to meet a lot of you face to face and this would have been a perfect time. i just moved to NOVA so if any of you would like to meet up or anything please let me know
    Doc, sorry to hear you are feeling ill. Feel better soon and let us know when you have time to Herf. If you can make the trip, we will arrange something for sure. It's time we meet up bro.
    And slic, same goes, let us know and we will work it out. I personally have a flex schedule at the moment so if we just plan ahead, it will happen. E is out of town to see family and when he gets back, we will probably get together so maybe we can all get something together.
    E is back in town fools! Yeah we'll have to get a herf together. Keep an eye on the NOVA herf thread over the next few days once I get my schedule figured out I'll post something up and see what we can get together.

So glad to hear it went well there and was awesome! Sorry I had to miss it!