Home General Discussion

New B&M near my hosue

GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
Woo Hoo, I was driving to Home Depot and just noticed a new buisness called Cigar Gallery. Hopefully its a B&M and not an actual Gallery, that would suck.

I'm going to head there soon and see if they need any free construction help.

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Nice! Ask if they have any house blends. I always like to sample house blend to see what the B&M puts together. Some places have some great blends!! Island Cigar Lounge in Brea, Ca has an excellent house blend! I recommend the longsdale. Let us know if you find some any thing!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Goldy:
    Woo Hoo, I was driving to Home Depot and just noticed a new buisness called Cigar Gallery. Hopefully its a B&M and not an actual Gallery, that would suck.

I'm going to head there soon and see if they need any free construction help.
    Congrats Goldy. You guy's don't know just how lucky you are having B&M's to go into. I enjoy buying my sticks here, but it would be nice to be able to walk into a place full of cigars and just spend some time there you know?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Its the only one I know of in this entire state so far but I am really just looking forward an indoor place to escape from the cold and enjoy a cigar.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    PM to ya, Goldy.....