Home General Discussion

So i got my humidor on Oct 11th....

StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
This is what was in it. image now today just over a month later it is filled. I would like to thank you guys for making me feel very welcome. Looks like i got a lot of smoking to do image I know this is just the beginning, but damn. haha.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Obviously, you're not smoking, or bombing fast enough.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Looks like you can still close it, thats a bad sign.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    StrongStyle:
    This is what was in it. image now today just over a month later it is filled. I would like to thank you guys for making me feel very welcome. Looks like i got a lot of smoking to do image I know this is just the beginning, but damn. haha.
    lets see I spy a LFD a wolfman, a san lotano, a reloba, either a 5 vegas or graycliff and I dont know what the one on the right is,, Say the brothers are hooking ya up!! Very Nice strongstyle,, Your a good dude!!!thinking you want the boveda 69's or 65 's though..lol
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    the BOTL on this board have blown me away. This community is really something else. The owner of the B&M near me gave me the 72's at the time I had no idea, but theyve been working great...i think at least haha. I need a digi hygro.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Get to smoking and fast!! You just let everyone know you have a full humi!! A bomb or two and you'll be forced to buy another one! LOL!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    StrongStyle:
    now today just over a month later it is filled. I would like to thank you guys for making me feel very welcome. Looks like i got a lot of smoking to do
    I know this is just the beginning, but damn. haha.
    yeah.....................you may want to look at my "look what you've done to me" thread, for a sneak peak into your near future..............

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    It always seems like cigars breed, you turn around and 5 more appear, very nice.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    It doesnt take long, I started with a 150 ct humi that was nearly empty of quality stuff was loaded with turds when I got it, but now I got about 50 nice sticks. Course that number changes daily, bombs and smoking
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Time to start thinking bigger! I can remember when I just couldn't imagine I'd need anything over a 50 count.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Rhamlin:
    Time to start thinking bigger! I can remember when I just couldn't imagine I'd need anything over a 50 count.
    Yeah me too and that was just in june. I now have that 50ct, a 20ct and a 150ct i was gifted that is about 1/4 full. Although the 50ct is a little low after some trading and some bombing.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    You'll be saying something similar when you wish that you'd picked up a larger cooler...