Home General Discussion

MY NEW HUMIDOR!!!

jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
My new humidor...SUPPOSE to be 120 count but dont know if it will hold quit that much, could be wrong tho...it looks good because i took the CAO Gold karats from their tins to make it look like it has some cigars in it lol.....its actually carrying the 3 bombs i have got from the great people here...it has a tray thats just empty except for a humi-gel jar and digital hygrometer. but at least i got 2 humis now...a 20 count and this new one... i LOVE it!!!!

anyway, just wanted to show it off

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jkallen83:
    My new humidor...SUPPOSE to be 120 count but dont know if it will hold quit that much, could be wrong tho...it looks good because i took the CAO Gold karats from their tins to make it look like it has some cigars in it lol.....its actually carrying the 3 bombs i have got from the great people here...it has a tray thats just empty except for a humi-gel jar and digital hygrometer. but at least i got 2 humis now...a 20 count and this new one... i LOVE it!!!!

anyway, just wanted to show it off

nice , now buy a cooler, lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    It looks like the older Versailles, which I currently own. I can put about 80 smokes in there without having to crowd it too much...enjoy!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    That would be 120 Coronas. Now buy three 200 count humis, or a cooler.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    It looks like the older Versailles, which I currently own. I can put about 80 smokes in there without having to crowd it too much...enjoy!
    yeah i was guessing around 80...i gotta keep plenty Oliva 0 cigars or ill be in trouble...i love them but my wife may leave if i get too much bigger with plans to fill it lol...but she REALLY likes the Oliva 0 also...so shes ok with it so far lol
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jkallen83:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    yeah i was guessing around 80...i gotta keep plenty Oliva 0 cigars or ill be in trouble...i love them but my wife may leave if i get too much bigger with plans to fill it lol...but she REALLY likes the Oliva 0 also...so shes ok with it so far lol
    use your mad money and have boxes delivered telling her " these guys bombed me again " lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Congrats on the new humi, I know all to well how difficult the wife can be when you start talking about getting your new humi filled.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    cool humi! Can you shoot me your address, I have a 2 or 3 Oliva O's that I want to send your way since I have plenty :) Thanks!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That's a good looking humidor. I have a feeling it will be full in no time.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    great looking box!! You gotta stick a digital in by those CAO's. Instant view of the rH.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    beatnic:
    That would be 120 Coronas. Now buy three 200 count humis, or a cooler.
    +1 nice to have a couple good lookin humi's like the one you got there. Coolidors really are great way to go!!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    really nice humi, it's a good day when you get a new humi, and then you get to fill it up.