Home General Discussion

A little help, please?

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Recently there was a post or three regarding what looked like vacuum packed sticks. I think this post(s) was probably in the 'trades & passes' section but I've searched and can't find it. Anyway, they weren't vacuum packed, they were in bags with individual pockets for each cigar. Does anyone remember this? There was a link to a site called the 'BOTL store' or 'BOTL supply' or some such thing. I failed to bookmark it at the time but wish I had. Googling didn't seem to help either. If anyone remembers it, I'd appreciate having the link or a website name. Thanks muchly, guys.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jlmarta:
    Recently there was a post or three regarding what looked like vacuum packed sticks. I think this post(s) was probably in the 'trades & passes' section but I've searched and can't find it. Anyway, they weren't vacuum packed, they were in bags with individual pockets for each cigar. Does anyone remember this? There was a link to a site called the 'BOTL store' or 'BOTL supply' or some such thing. I failed to bookmark it at the time but wish I had. Googling didn't seem to help either. If anyone remembers it, I'd appreciate having the link or a website name. Thanks muchly, guys.
    you dont have to go to all that trouble to bomb me bro, just use a ccom bag, lol , they are nice bags thou
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jasonusa1:

Cool!! Thanks a million, Jason. I had tried that name when googling it but for some reason it didn't work. I've now bookmarked it so I won't lose it again. Again, thanks my friend.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Anytime bro, I think I may need to pick some of those up now too. I don't see anywhere for a little humi-care pillow though (for those distant flights they may take ;)).