It's Official

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bombay:
    Congrats Rick.

Thanks...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lol,,nice!!!!!ok lemme guess 3 bdr upstairs one bdr main floor and 1 to 2 bdr possibilities in basement..?? I do electrical, framing and sheetrock lemme know,,;o)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Congrats!!

you get a new home for your family, and I get a new mailbox to blow up. win/win...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Rick I know I told you guys before but CONGRATS! This is simply awesome! So when's the house warming herf? lol
    ENFIDL:
    Rick I know I told you guys before but CONGRATS! This is simply awesome! So when's the house warming herf? lol

Don't know yet, but there will be one....

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

YAAAY we get to bomb your new house in person! muahahahahahahahahahaha
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

The basement is fortified and the defense from the bunker reflects worse damage upon intrusion, lol...

Basically, think about what you may try at the Fort. You may suffer worse then the person your after, lol....

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats on the home Rick!!! If you need this, let me know, I have one in my shower..

Congrats again!!! Oh it doesnt come with the girl btw....wife didnt think it was a good idea.
    zeebra:
    Congrats on the home Rick!!! If you need this, let me know, I have one in my shower..

Congrats again!!! Oh it doesnt come with the girl btw....wife didnt think it was a good idea.

Thanks Shawn. Hmmm, that looks interesting. What brand is that or are you just messing with me?

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hansgrohe, German brand. What name does it say on all the packages I sent you...Baths Of America..we sell products like this for homes.
    zeebra:
    Hansgrohe, German brand. What name does it say on all the packages I sent you...Baths Of America..we sell products like this for homes.

Dangit, was not paying attention, lol. Going to show the misses this one too. I wish you guys lived in this area. Could also use Rudy help with framing my rooms in the basement.

RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Dangit, was not paying attention, lol. Going to show the misses this one too. I wish you guys lived in this area. Could also use Rudy help with framing my rooms in the basement.

I've been known to swing a few hammers in my day. Although I only wear my shorts when doing manual labor so I hope this isn't a problem
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Until he bends over, giggity giggity.
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I've been known to swing a few hammers in my day. Although I only wear my shorts when doing manual labor so I hope this isn't a problem

No short shorts, have to have pants and the job is yours.

• dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I like this idea
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

No short shorts, have to have pants and the job is yours.

I'll compromise......a$$less chaps with my shorts
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Need to borrow my black leather motorcycle chaps, yes they are assless
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    congrats on your new home
    dopeyferree:
    Need to borrow my black leather motorcycle chaps, yes they are assless
    YES!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    RCY Cigars:
    The 16th of December is our move in date. My wife and I will have completed building our first single family home. I don't know if you guys remember when I first came home from over seas. I was suppose to have moved into a new home. Well, the foundation had a crack in it and our inspector failed the inspection for it and told the owners to get it fix. Long story short, we didn't want to wait and we had a home built. Very excited and it's nothing to boast. I'm just blessed we were able to finally accomplish one of our goals for our family. just wanted to share a little with my fellow BOTL's.

Just saw this thread, Congrats Rick, that really is freakin awesome.
    boydmcgowan:
    RCY Cigars:
    The 16th of December is our move in date. My wife and I will have completed building our first single family home. I don't know if you guys remember when I first came home from over seas. I was suppose to have moved into a new home. Well, the foundation had a crack in it and our inspector failed the inspection for it and told the owners to get it fix. Long story short, we didn't want to wait and we had a home built. Very excited and it's nothing to boast. I'm just blessed we were able to finally accomplish one of our goals for our family. just wanted to share a little with my fellow BOTL's.

Just saw this thread, Congrats Rick, that really is freakin awesome.

Thanks brother, hard work pays off sometimes

As for DopeyENFIDL, lol. You guys are crazy....