Home General Discussion

Just another noobie

TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
Well after alot of hearing about this forum I decided I would join in and see what the fuss was about. My name is TJ im actually BigTs big brother. He is the one who told me about all you people and got me into Cigars in general. I only started smoking within the last year and have really enjoyed getting deeper into it. Anyway just wanted to stop in and say Hi and look forward to talking with you all in the future.

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    What's up bro. BigT is the man around here so i'm sure you will fit in fine. Welcome to the forums.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Welcome to the forum
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Teege:
    Well after alot of hearing about this forum I decided I would join in and see what the fuss was about. My name is TJ im actually BigTs big brother. He is the one who told me about all you people and got me into Cigars in general. I only started smoking within the last year and have really enjoyed getting deeper into it. Anyway just wanted to stop in and say Hi and look forward to talking with you all in the future.
    WELCOME!

as he stated guys, Teege (or TJ as I call him) is, in fact, my big brother. I can tell you exactly how many sticks he has (cause most of em came from me. lol) and I can also tell you that his humi isn't anywhere near full... and that sucks, cause it's only a 50 count!

I say that to say this: if any of you were planning on bombing me with any random bombings in the near future, please do me a favor... bomb Teege instead!! He needs cigars!!

and if he won't come off his addy, I will get it for you... hell, I'll even tell you what kind of smokes he likes ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alright!!!! Welcome my friend!...Wait a sec.. Wes is that you? Cmon you guys!!
    The Kid:
    Very funny. Wes already raped me... in fact... Wes, you are not allowed to bomb my brother. Entire family bombing is just not right. lol

but anybody else that wants to bend TJ over... I mean welcome him, is more than fair game. LMAO
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Welcome home Teege....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    Very funny. Wes already raped me... in fact... Wes, you are not allowed to bomb my brother. Entire family bombing is just not right. lol

but anybody else that wants to bend TJ over... I mean welcome him, is more than fair game. LMAO
    I dont know whats more wrong the photos Im looking at of Wes having his way with Big T or Big T offerin up his bro for some bend over action...man I gotta get some sleep.....But now Im scared to close my eyes.....Where oh where did the Irishman go, oh where oh where can he be.....
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Damn, quite the pedigree...I would be lying if we didn't have expectations coming from Todd! Welcome to the forum!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    As you can tell from Todds post, not only am I a noob to here Im pretty much a noob to cigars as well. Ive really enjoyed them and look forward to learning the in's and outs from all of you. Thanks for all the welcomes.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Step 1. Buy a cooler
    Step 2. Buy beads
    Step 3. Fill Cooler
    Step 4. Enjoy sticks
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Welcome to the fun house.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Greetings TJ. It's nice to be in the company of people who share the passion for cigars. I Hope you feel welcome here
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Geez, Todd is not a small guy...and if you're his big brother I can only imagine, lol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome TJ, your going to like this place
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Welcome TJ! It's bout time you gave in and joined! I know Todd has been hounding you to join for a while. You'll fit in just fine here.

I wish you could've came to the TW event with Todd and I this past weekend...we had a great time! I'm already looking forward to the next event/herf!

Yeah I really enjoyed that last one with you guys. My father in law had a stroke this weekend though so I had to watch all the kids so my wife could go be with them. I do look forward to the next one though.
    Teege:
    Yeah I really enjoyed that last one with you guys. My father in law had a stroke this weekend though so I had to watch all the kids so my wife could go be with them. I do look forward to the next one though.
    I'm sorry to hear about your Father in Law...is he better?

The next event will be down at the place we went before. They're having their Christmas Party/Perdomo event on Dec 12.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome brother and enjoy!!!
    dbeckom:
    Teege:

The next event will be down at the place we went before. They're having their Christmas Party/Perdomo event on Dec 12.
    Not really the hospital here sucks! They transferred him today to Grady maybe they can help him before to much damage is done. I hope I can make the one in Dec
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Teege:
    dbeckom:
    Teege:

Not really the hospital here sucks! They transferred him today to Grady maybe they can help him before to much damage is done. I hope I can make the one in Dec
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family TJ... truly hope everything works out as well as humanly possible! -- Brett
    Teege:
    dbeckom:
    Teege:

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the Dr's at Grady will be able to get him stabilized and on the mend. I'll be praying for him, as well as the family. Stay strong and have faith my friend.

• bdmauk24bdmauk24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    Welcome from one noob to another. James summed it up just right:
    james40:
    Step 1. Buy a cooler
    Step 2. Buy beads
    Step 3. Fill Cooler
    Step 4. Enjoy sticks
    Wishing your father-in-law a speedy recovery also.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Krieg:
    Geez, Todd is not a small guy...and if you're his big brother I can only imagine, lol
    My name is Manu Manu. It means runt of the litter. My other brothers are very large.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    maybe one weekend when dwayne, Todd and TJ are avail we could meet up and herf at Old Havana in Cartersville.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum man!
    Krieg:
    maybe one weekend when dwayne, Todd and TJ are avail we could meet up and herf at Old Havana in Cartersville.
    That sounds excellent!
    Krieg:
    That would be really cool
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Great to have you! BigT is a pretty big name to live up to... heh... get it?
    JudoChinX:
    Great to have you! BigT is a pretty big name to live up to... heh... get it?
    I prefer BiggerT :) that being said I cant compare to the cigar knowledge or stock he has so ill just slowly learn as much as I can here.