Home General Discussion

I'm assuming ...

gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
Got on today and didn't see the HMR threads ... I'm assuming the moderators pulled them last nite or today ?

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    you had the credit card in hand, huh?? Wink [;)]
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Shame really... In this internet age all a man has is his word...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gmill880:
    Got on today and didn't see the HMR threads ... I'm assuming the moderators pulled them last nite or today ?
    Geno was planning on some stocking stuffers for some brothers here. I guess ya'll are getting M&Ms instead.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Geno was planning on some stocking stuffers for some brothers here. I guess ya'll are getting M&Ms instead.

See what happens when u guys are so cynical ... you ran him off !!! Now everybodys getting White Owls !!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    gmill880:
    HMR Threads?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    y2pascoe:
    gmill880:
    HMR Threads?
    Gurkha His Magesty's Reserve...someone was trying to petal a box on here. It was quite the scene
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    y2pascoe:
    gmill880:
    HMR Threads?
    Gurkha His Magesty's Reserve...someone was trying to petal a box on here. It was quite the scene
    Oh right! I saw that. I wonder if anyone actually bit on that.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I paid for them by Western Union already. He said that he would meet me at the airport. That was last night. I guess he is running a little late. I haven't seen him yet today.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    I paid for them by Western Union already. He said that he would meet me at the airport. That was last night. I guess he is running a little late. I haven't seen him yet today.
    He said he was coming to Fargo...looks like we both got duped! :P
    greg2648:
    You wouldn't be interested in buying some magic beans off me, would you? I will give you 10% off as a Cigar.com forum member.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Maybe Alex bought them and is gonna offer them on the sprint sale. LOL