Home General Discussion

I need time....

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
OK so I just wanted to state clearly here that I have some packages to get sent out.
I have already sent three and they are on the way. I have a few more that I feel I "must" send out and they will be the next wave some time this week.
Then I have a final wave to be sent to BOTL that I feel deserve them for whatever reason. There are several in this batch that I wish I had of sent out a long time ago, but I really wanted to be able to send something fitting and so I waited until I felt the time was right.
There are so many fantastic BOTL around here that if for some reason I miss sending out to one of them I apologize right now for it and hope nothing is taken personally. I hope not to offend anyone here for any reason and wish I had more sticks and more time to send them out.
I have been just running wild since I returned and I still don't feel like I am even close to being caught up. That is another reason I hope I don't forget or miss someone... I am just burnt... I need a vacation. Oh wait, no that won't work.

Comments