Home General Discussion

Who is the Joker...

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
So in my absense I am not sure if anybody has declared the identity of the Joker? I have reason to believe I will need some intell on him. Can anybody help?

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    laker1963:
    So in my absense I am not sure if anybody has declared the identity of the Joker? I have reason to believe I will need some intell on him. Can anybody help?
    I think the general census is that you are the Joker. lol. Welcome back.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    That was mean and uncalled for LMAO. But seriously, he contacted me and his questions made me a little uncomfortable.

Clowns are bad enough, but when you get contacted by one asking questions... that's just creepy. I really am looking for an ID on this guy. Got some clown medicine for him :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    That was mean and uncalled for LMAO. But seriously, he contacted me and his questions made me a little uncomfortable.

Clowns are bad enough, but when you get contacted by one asking questions... that's just creepy. I really am looking for an ID on this guy. Got some clown medicine for him :)
    It's funny that you mention "clowns" think about it!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u93bhAimFFU
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    The Kid:
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:

at this point my money is on a the kid/bigt06 collaboration.
    The Kid:
    laker1963:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:

Hmmmm, OK thanks Kid. Wes... if I can confirm this... you have a $hitstorm on your horizon sir. You may want to duck... that stuff sticks to anything.
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    Spartacus huh? Very funny JJ, made me LOL... I hate that! LMAO

So I take it then that you, JJ are claiming the name? Good... thanks ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    Spartacus huh? Very funny JJ, made me LOL... I hate that! LMAO

So I take it then that you, JJ are claiming the name? Good... thanks ;)
    Yeah I just pictured an AC130 gunship flying by and taking out all of them...LMAO that was funny JJ,,thanks
  • The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYytTk5rnk&NR=1
    Well I feel very lucky, cause I still haven't received anything from the Joker yet but I have an idea from the Joker himself that something is coming. I feel lucky because I just happen to have some "Joker poison" to respond to just such a situation.

It was a good run Joker, but it looks like you tripped over your own big shoes bro'.