Home General Discussion

The official: its too cold out or Id be having a cigar thread.

gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
Ill start off. If it wasnt so cold Id be having a Cubao maduro right now.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    if it wasnt so cold I would be on my porch enjoying whatever my hand touched first.....from my coolidor that is.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    for the twitter fans: #ifitwasntsocold I would be enjoying a cigar out on my deck with a drink in hand
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Ah yeah this sucks. It was cold and rainy today so no stogie. Been trying to spark some up over the past few weeks knowing old man winter is coming.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    dowjr1:
    Ah yeah this sucks. It was cold and rainy today so no stogie. Been trying to spark some up over the past few weeks knowing old man winter is coming.
    Dont know why they call it old man winter. Winter is more of a cold hearted, unforgiving bit** in my book. Thats putting it nicely, I really despise winter. Especially after living in Tampa for 5+ years.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Snow in Indy or I would be enjoying GH Vintage 2002 bout now.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I would really enjoy an Avo Domain right now.. If it were eighty degrees out.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    63' with no wind! sitting out back with a Diesel...and if this terd wasn't so plugged I'd be a happy camper! My kids are asking for a fire so I might use this as kindeling!
    jr_p951:
    63' with no wind! sitting out back with a Diesel...and if this terd wasn't so plugged I'd be a happy camper! My kids are asking for a fire so I might use this as kindeling!
    Why you gotta tease us like that yo? Not like you cant ditch it and grab another.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    It's SO COLD
    (how cold was it?)

It is so cold out there that I was on my way to my car this morning and I farted and my underwear shattered!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    its so cold i drove to the b&m to smoke....... then again i do this a few times a week regardless of weather
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    It's so cold, that my dog fell on the ice-covered deck. Poor girl 'hit the deck' several times just trying to get to the lawn to do her morning business. Gonna have to find some sand and salt today.
    Oh yeah, I'm not sitting on that deck for a cigar until it warms up a bit!

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    In the low forties right now. Got my Carhart on and a Titan in hand. Chilly but nice.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    It's freezing, but I'm rocking the longjohns, jeans, two shirts and a hoody to enjoy this Room 101 Connecticut.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That's hardcore doc, I was just in the garage smoking a 5 Vegas Miami Robusto. It's 39 degrees but what the helll, this is as warm as it's going to get in a while.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I got my back porch all sheeted up with plastic hopefully a good space heater will make for some tolerable temps by the time I get back home. Left the top vented on two sides for ventilation. At the least I'll be out of the wind.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    One shouldn't have to suffer to enjoy a good cigar. Come to New Orleans. You can enjoy a cigar and a drink in any number of cigar bars, or my man-cave. All of our B&Ms have nice leather chairs. Being relegated to smoking outside during cold weather just is wrong. I say we occupy something. LOL.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    ...I'd be at home instead of work having a San Lotano Maduro.

Maybe i can talk the wife into getting an IR space heater for the garage along with a fan in the window to draw out the smoke...Plenty of room in there except for her car.

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    besides being cold (for southern california), its freaking storming rain! otherwise i would be outside with a man o'war ruination tonight. i'm in the mood for a full bodied cigar tonight. what a shame.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    well I wish the local smoke shop wasnt so $$ to join, I just cant drop $400 bucks to join, and an additional $100 if I want a humi there... just nuts. Plus I would be divorced. So I sneak one in my cold ass garage..not enjoying it too much, or go to the neighbors and play a couple games of cribbage. I should start a fundraiser to get me a membership lol.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    deejmemixx:
    well I wish the local smoke shop wasnt so $$ to join, I just cant drop $400 bucks to join, and an additional $100 if I want a humi there... just nuts. Plus I would be divorced. So I sneak one in my cold ass garage..not enjoying it too much, or go to the neighbors and play a couple games of cribbage. I should start a fundraiser to get me a membership lol.
    whats included in the membership that costs $400 bucks? sheesh. i've never heard of that to "join?" a smoke shop.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Got me a nice little heater in my detached garage. Crank the radio, mess with my motorcycle and enjoy a nice smoke in tolerable temps and peace...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    NEVER too cold. Don't be a ***. I smoked a cigar when it was -17 degrees outside in the middle of the night while you girls were sleeping.
    jsnake:
    NEVER too cold. Don't be a ***. I smoked a cigar when it was -17 degrees outside in the middle of the night while you girls were sleeping.
    Dang all hail your manhood. I cant handle the cold but I dont mind sweating it out on a 90 degree super ultra humid, August afternoon in Tampa. Wish I still lived there it doesnt get cold.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I don't mind the cold as long as I'm out of the wind. But I can't stand smoking a stick when I'm drenched with sweat.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Stupid clean air act in Utah. If I could, I'd totally go to the B&M, but as it stands, there's no such thing as indoor smoking in public.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I just don't understand this thread?? WT??? are you guys talking about?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    fla-gypsy:
    I just don't understand this thread?? WT??? are you guys talking about?
    Sounds like you don't scrape ice off your car in the mornings? Lucky man.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    One of my fav places to smoke is a spot parked looking out at the bay and the beach deer. I'll crack the window, throw in a good cd or hit the Ipod and chill out there for an hour or two. If it's not too windy I'll walk over and watch the waves crash on the beach while smoking one.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    asianbiker8:
    deejmemixx:
    whats included in the membership that costs $400 bucks? sheesh. i've never heard of that to "join?" a smoke shop.
    I don't have a B&M within an hour and a half away from me so....to think I had to pay just to go....insane...I have heaters that heat my garage....I'm not going to pay $500 to smoke in a place that is too good for me!!!!!
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    It snowed yesterday, and it will snow some more this weekend, but that didn't stop me from enjoying a Cohiba Esplendidos last night. The ponds are frozen, the frost is a quarter inch thick on the windshield and I enjoyed watching it happen......till my nose froze.