Home General Discussion

My uzi weighs a ton

StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
so i was stocking CDs at Best Buy, which is my job. And while checking out the tracklist on a public enemy cd i remembered this cigar. any one try it? i hope there are more public enemy cigars on the way.

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I had one that was gifted to me by a BOTL here. I loved it. I was on vacation at Myrtle Beach with my wife and her family so that made it even better.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    It's a great smoke. It has less body and strength than most other cigars in the JdN oeuvre, but every bit of flavor.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    These have been on my "need to try" list for a while...might need to consult Tim about these :)
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    StrongStyle:
    so i was stocking CDs at Best Buy, which is my job. And while checking out the tracklist on a public enemy cd i remembered this cigar. any one try it? i hope there are more public enemy cigars on the way.
    I haven't had the smoke yet, but it's nice to see a fellow Best Buy-ian(?) on the site!
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    I haven't had the smoke yet, but it's nice to see a fellow Best Buy-ian(?) on the site!
    Unfoetunatly I'm not a blue shirt, I merchandise for anderson. Whats your position?
    StrongStyle:
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    Unfoetunatly I'm not a blue shirt, I merchandise for anderson. Whats your position?
    DiTech was my poison a while ago, lot of fun working there...plus the old associate discount was pretty stellar as well
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    StrongStyle:
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    DiTech was my poison a while ago, lot of fun working there...plus the old associate discount was pretty stellar as well
    Because im bot hired by bby I don't get the discount. But they changed it now, max 50% off an item.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    StrongStyle:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    StrongStyle:
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    Because im bot hired by bby I don't get the discount. But they changed it now, max 50% off an item.
    My fiance got offered that same job for the BB near our house. The hours they wanted with her having a kid and my work schedule didn't work. I need to tell her to take it so I can get a discount on somethin and then she can quit lol
    ENFIDL:
    StrongStyle:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    StrongStyle:
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    My fiance got offered that same job for the BB near our house. The hours they wanted with her having a kid and my work schedule didn't work. I need to tell her to take it so I can get a discount on somethin and then she can quit lol
    Haha! They make me wait like 45days or something before I could buy something with my discount...they still have one of the best ones around compared to other retailers
  • CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    I used to date Mr. Schultz's daughter. When it first became Best Buy. Guess I missed that boat!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    StrongStyle:
    Lasabar:
    StrongStyle:
    CSM
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Had my first MUWAT on Saturday night. I was fairly drunk but really enjoyed it, I will be picking up more of these.