Home General Discussion

Addresses

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Need some addresses. Would the keeper of the current directory PM me, please? Thanks.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    that would be dbeckom
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Replied - thanks.
    Replied and sent!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I wasn't even aware somebody was keeping a directory. Very cool
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Yea you are now being monitored lol. One wrong move and BLAM your porch is dust.
    Wayne started it awhile ago and then a few others of us have helped get it to people who need it
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    Wayne started it awhile ago and then a few others of us have helped get it to people who need it
    Actually the list predates Wayne even being here at the forums, but he did become one of the BOTL who people seemed to go to for addresses. Addresses can be got from several sources but the list in it's entirety should not be copied and sent out as many here have reservations about that information just being sent out to anyone.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    Actually the list predates Wayne even being here at the forums, but he did become one of the BOTL who people seemed to go to for addresses. Addresses can be got from several sources but the list in it's entirety should not be copied and sent out as many here have reservations about that information just being sent out to anyone.
    I have the most current list, but as laker says many have requested that the list not be sent out to everyone, so a a few members hold the list and share info as requested. Feel free to pm me anytime you need intel. (Info will only be shared with those members that are established traders with mention on the "Good Traders" list)

laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    And that's why I mentioned Wayne's. I know he asked for people to pm him their addys for it and so that's why I feel ok sending it out. Any I've added I've asked the bork in question before hand.