Home General Discussion

Edge Sumatra

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Are these still around? for some reason I am thinking they were discontinued... I know Krieg will know...

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Yes! Call your friendly cigar.com rep for assistance immediately! ;-)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    the reason I asked is because my B&M had half of one of the big display boxes... you the one that kinda looks like a crate... anyway, i had never seen them there before... they were back in the corner... I grabbed one because I've never had one and I was under the impression (for some reason) that they had been gone for a long time...
    I heard that they are still in production yet almost no place has any. I haven't had them so I was able to order a 5 pack. Almost got 10 but I figured I woould try them first.
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    If you like them and cannot get any more, let me know. My B&M carries them. I'd be happy to pick some up for you and ship them your way.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    They stopped for a period, and then brought them back in the last year or so.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    rwheelwright:
    Last time I inquired to The Beard about these he said they do not carry them....That may have changed but yeah
    ENFIDL:
    rwheelwright:
    Last time I inquired to The Beard about these he said they do not carry them....That may have changed but yeah
    I always ask when I call. The answer is usually always no.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I've seen them in a few b&ms. Usually the giant crate is near full. They are my favorite RP by far.
    t_evan50:
    I've seen them in a few b&ms. Usually the giant crate is near full. They are my favorite RP by far.
    I really hope I don't like them so I don't have to buy anymore. I have too many cigars as it is. Ask Jeff D. He has seen the amount personally. It might actually be considered sick and not in a good way. I have more than I will probably smoke in my lifetime. ;-(
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    Are these still around? for some reason I am thinking they were discontinued... I know Krieg will know...
    yeah, they're still around. Just saw them at my local B&M in fact. Good cigar (like it better than the renn...and its not the same cigar)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    yeah, they're still around. Just saw them at my local B&M in fact. Good cigar (like it better than the renn...and its not the same cigar)
    sweet... yeah I saw about 15 at my local spot and got all nervous like i found something special... so much for that... I grabbed one anyway since I've never had it...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    robbyras:
    sweet... yeah I saw about 15 at my local spot and got all nervous like i found something special... so much for that... I grabbed one anyway since I've never had it...
    Rob the last time I saw them I grabbed a couple as well. I normally dont grab RP so that says alot.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    the one I had was pretty good. Had a nice oily wrapper, dense pack, even burn. Tasted great. Took about 1.5hrs to smoke (toro)
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    Got 'em!  email service@cigar.com for pricing!