Home General Discussion

Alec Bradley Fine and Rare

ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
I have been reading about these online after hearing about them at the local B&M. They use 10 different tobaccos in the making of this Vitola. I love a lot of the blends AB makes and hoping this will be another, I just wonder if C.com is going to carry them?

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    If they do I would like to get my hands on some of these. I like a lot of AB blends.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am hearing this is a limited edition run and they will be gone fast. I hope to find one or two to try. Saw the pics today and they look great. Sounds like a very interesting cigar. I have no idea where to get them though.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I heard they may be hitting stores on 11-11 ofcourse. If anyone can find some let me know thanks!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I've got info on them from C.Com...pm me for details!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Honestly this is the best cigar I've smoked all year. Simply amazing. We are One of 100 retailers getting them. Each appointed merchant is getting 10 boxes. Well nine since I am snagging one lol.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Alex Svenson:
    Honestly this is the best cigar I've smoked all year. Simply amazing. We are One of 100 retailers getting them. Each appointed merchant is getting 10 boxes. Well nine since I am snagging one lol.
    Make that 8 left... Save me one please Alex. I am on your team!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Marker:
    Alex Svenson:
    Make that 8 left... Save me one please Alex. I am on your team!
    In case anyone is wondering they are presented in boxes of 10 with a msrp of 14 bucks a stick, There will be other boxes for charity and a select few to be reserved at Alan Rubin's discretion.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Alex Svenson:
    . How are you going to get these out with such a limited number in your possession.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    kaspera79:
    Alex Svenson:
    . How are you going to get these out with such a limited number in your possession.
    We won't be putting them online. Chances are they will all be pre sold through our consultants before they even hit the door. Need to check with them if you want to get on a the list. On a side note, we are developing something new for our rare cigars that should debut next quarter.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I'm gonna have to read about this. Somehow hadn't even heard about it lol
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Alex Svenson:
    If you would, give us a mini-review on what to expect.
    Well, none of the B&M's that I frequent (which isnt that much) have these, Looks like ccom is sold out, If anyone knows of a way a guy could get one or two I'd love to hear it Thank You!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    JSaint:
    If they do I would like to get my hands on some of these. I like a lot of AB blends.
    I've liked everyone that I've had. Quickly becoming my go to brand.
    Picked these puppies up yesterday, Yea I'm stoked
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    holy crapola Rudy. nice nice nice
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    Wow. I don't know how they taste, but they look outstanding. Nice pick-up, Rudy.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    Well, none of the B&M's that I frequent (which isnt that much) have these, Looks like ccom is sold out, If anyone knows of a way a guy could get one or two I'd love to hear it Thank You!
    Nice haul Rudy.....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    you getting pretty darn good with that camera, and you have my address right ? lol
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Nice Pickup Man. That is a really cool looking Box too.

You have to let us know how they taste
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Just the box itself is bada$$! Awesome grab.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    It's nice to see the quality of packing for these sticks. Hope they smoke as good as the packaging suggests!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That looks Fantastic.. Hang onto that box, I'll bet it becomes a collectible.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Rudy, were friends right?? I mean we go way back... :D
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn Rudy. That's what you should send in for the photo contest! Those things are gorgeous!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I mean they are ok, if you don't care what you smoke. Not great by any means, just ok. Certainly not the second coming or anything. You know, they are ok........................Okay....they are F'n great and they look beautiful and I want one, no I want them all..................lol.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Great looking box. Gonna see if I can find some reviews on this before I grab some. I'm sure the price of the box is put into the $14 price tag. They do look great though! Great grab!!!
    Gotta move fast limited time offer, If anyone is still interested in purchasing some of these, send me a PM. I'll explain more offline..
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    That box kicks all kinds of ass
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Damn 201 posts now.. Don't think I ever used a board this much.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    The Kid:
    Gotta move fast limited time offer, If anyone is still interested in purchasing some of these, send me a PM. I'll explain more offline..
    I'd would like to try them but my cigar budget is shot! Oh well, this will be another one that i didn't get to try. it happens. S h i t that is...