Home General Discussion

aka cigars

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
aka," american kick ass "my b&m has these, has anyone heard of these or tried them yet? > http://akacigars.com/

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Never heard of em. They look amazing though! Those wrappers are gorgeous. Any idea on the price, or how to get em?

PM sent
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    didnt really check on anything as the guy was busy but ive seen them online at a couple places might be cheaper ? i did find this on another forum> I'm Jay. Owner of AKA Cigars. Thanks for your kind words about the AKA. The AKA Hybrid is a " Real Hybrid " unlike others that have just used the term. The Wrapper is a Special Hybrid Wrapper grown for us and only for us by the Eiroa Family who owned Camacho. It comes from the Cross-Breeding of Cameroon and Camachos Original Corojo Seeds to make the plant which was named "Generoso" which means "Generous" the Binder is a Dominican Ligero and the Fillers are Honduran and Dominican. Thanks Guys Be Safe !!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Never heard of them but I def wanna try it. If for nothing else the name is awesome!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    They look pretty good! I like the whole military thing on this one. They have even given the military names for the sizes for the "Respect" line of cigar.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ask Stephen, I think he has. I've only seen them but, never had one.

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I would also be interested in trying these. Looks awesome.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have heard a bunch of good things about these. They look fantastic and are on my list of must tries.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I've had one... didn't do anything for me.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I have some coming...looking forward to trying them.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Smoking an AKA Respect...solid burn, perfect draw, great aroma, abundant smoke,,An excellent cigar,, only problem is,, I only had the one. (EDIT) This has a ecuadorian habano wrapper, which is different than the American Kickass..the 6x 44 vitola was recommended and I am glad I tried it.. full bodied and highly recommended