Home General Discussion

Drew Estate Event In Walnut Creek

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
just thought I'd post this for any Bay Area guys out there...

Drew Estate Event
w/ Marvin Samel
Featuring the liga Undercrown & My Uzi Weighs a Ton
Tuesday November 8th 6:00pm - 9:00pm

It's going down at Casa Belicoso... info should be here... www.casabelicoso.com

I'm 50/50 on going... if anyone is heading out there, lemme know

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    And if you are going and they have the LP40 or the A's, pick me up a few and I'll pay ya for it. Much appreciated. Sux he never comes to houston unless its the Texas cigar festival in April. Enjoy!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Which one is the A? I know the LP40, but I'm not familiar with the A...

the email I said they are featuring the Undercrown and MUWAT, so I don't know what they'll have...
    The "A" is being handed out at a few events, usually 2 in a coffin. Its a 9" x 47 gauge. Dont think they are releasing it public though as they dont have enough except some events.

The undercrown and MUWAT, I can grab those locally. But thanks in advance.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I'll be at the event in Sacramento this weekend. I will check as well. Robbyras what do the LP40 look like so I know. I will be picking up some stuff myself so it won't be a big problem.
    ah... it looks like you can only get those with a box purchase... we'll see what happens...
    Duly noted. I dont know if I am going to pull the trigger on a box due to the fact that I want some undercrown, flying pigs and liga 9's but will see what is available anyhow.
    the LP40 is the No. 9 in a 7x40 vitola... the A's seem to only be available with a box purchase...
    robbyras:
    the LP40 is the No. 9 in a 7x40 vitola... the A's seem to only be available with a box purchase...
    I hate when they do that! They can keep those then IMO.

only way I would buy a box is if they are having a great deal on them or if I really wanted that box of cigars. Other than that, they cant tell me what I HAVE to buy. I know some manufacturers do this as they are limited, but if a smoker really likes their stuff, I dont see why they can hand these out or just sell em to fans. I mean, you are going to en event because it is that certain manufacturer right...??

Hope who ever goes has a great time..
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    hmmm i want to go to this..... but why the hell is it on a thursday.... i dont get off work till 4- 4:30

we will see how im feelin after work
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Bombay:
    I'll be at the event in Sacramento this weekend. I will check as well. Robbyras what do the LP40 look like so I know. I will be picking up some stuff myself so it won't be a big problem.
    Bombay, you live in the greater Sacramento region?
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    415:
    hmmm i want to go to this..... but why the hell is it on a thursday.... i dont get off work till 4- 4:30

we will see how im feelin after work
    Dang, just found out about this, I really would have tried to hit this up since I missed the one in SD last week, that James40 told me about.

and not to burst your bubble 415, but the 8th was yesterday
    I went down there today and it didn't look like they had any deals going on... giveaways and whatnot but that's about it... the deal was still on today... buy 4 DE sticks and get 1 free, but 6 get 2, etc... and there was a free 5 pack with a box purchase but it was Tabak Red Eyes (which I actually enjoy) or Naturals (which I haven't tried)... so nothing "exclusive" they do have a bunch of #9s in stock though... which was a bit of a shock
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    lol good call. for some reason i thought the event said it was on thursday. oh well
    MonteWhite:
    Bombay:
    Bombay, you live in the greater Sacramento region?
    Monte, Yeah live up the 50 cooridor. There is an event going on this weekend here in town as well.