Home General Discussion

TEAM ENFIDL unite!

2»

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    email sent to all those who pm'ed me your info. If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend it
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    back in town and a PM sent your way.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    Svensonite!!!!!
    You shall be vanquished.

Man y'all GOT to be kidding me with this mess. Your lieutenant here used to have THE SWEDE'S PICTURE as his avatar fer Chrissakes! Is he a traitor to The Swede?

Or a spy for him? Just food for thought... have a nice day! :-)

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Svensonite!!!!!
    You shall be vanquished.

Man y'all GOT to be kidding me with this mess. Your lieutenant here used to have THE SWEDE'S PICTURE as his avatar fer Chrissakes! Is he a traitor to The Swede?

Trying to stir up dissent??? BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Svensonite!!!!!
    You shall be vanquished.

Trying to stir up dissent??? BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Everybody look at the class clown! Glen you must be crazy! Stephen and I came up with the challenge so how about you S U C K IT! lol
    S uck it? Really? Busting out the WWE shite again? Did you do the crotch chop to go along with it Billy? LMAO!!!

Friends close, enemies closer... here's a Chicagoism for you - "I aint sayin nuttin, Im just sayin!" :-)

The Sniper:
    S uck it? Really? Busting out the WWE shite again? Did you do the crotch chop to go along with it Billy? LMAO!!!

Friends close, enemies closer... here's a Chicagoism for you - "I aint sayin nuttin, Im just sayin!" :-)

Funny you ask because I DID crotch chop when I hit the send button to get the full on effect lol
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Funny you ask because I DID crotch chop when I hit the send button to get the full on effect lol
    Thats freakin hilarious
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    So what is this Team Enfidl all about?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT....................YOU CAN TAKE YOUR ROOTY POO CANDY ASS SHORTY SHORTS AND STICK THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.......IF YOU CAN SMOKE WHAT THE BANDYT 09 IS SENDIN'...................................

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    You musta bumped your head! Get off our thread "other Todd" LMAO