Home General Discussion

400 Ct Humi Seasoned and Being Filled -- ***PICS POSTED***

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So the humidor is now seasoned, and it holds humidity even better than my 150 ct!! It is sealing better than I ever imagined after I did my own modifications to make it the way I liked it. I have the top section filled up now, and a few tubos and coffins in the middle section, but the majority of the sticks are still in the 150 ct waiting to be transferred over. However that will leave the 150 ct empty in it's own right, so I'm a little perplexed at what to do since I have no money to purchase sticks to fill it. I'm thinking I will just do my best to keep the 150 ct humidified while it's empty save for a few sticks, while 95% of the stash stays in the 400 ct. Thoughts men??

Keep in mind that the sticks in the pictures are the ones that my wife bought for me, family gifted specifically because they want my thoughts on it, or the same but with very close friends and brothers, that is the ONLY way I have them and have no way of replacing them otherwise.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Looks great Brett. I am in the same boat so I just put a couple pillows in my 50ct so it don't dry out and using it to hold my supplies until I get a nice cigar box to hold them.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I hear ya my friend, and oh in reply to your PM I'll send it your way when you are back, better way to blow your azz off hehe ;)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    lookin good, Irish! Get more smokes in there asap! lol
    BigT06:
    I'll do my best lol, but I promised my wife I will not buy any sticks at all (besides the one or two a week at the b&m to keep in good with smoking there during the winter) till after the first of the year :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    I'll do my best lol, but I promised my wife I will not buy any sticks at all (besides the one or two a week at the b&m to keep in good with smoking there during the winter) till after the first of the year :)
    Looks great,, gotta ask,, you dont happen to have a top ramen pkg in that reconquista box now do ya? If you got it from JJ you may want to check lol,, Hey it looks great... Just an Idea you may want to use the 150 count for cello off sticks??
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    Looks great,, gotta ask,, you dont happen to have a top ramen pkg in that reconquista box now do ya? If you got it from JJ you may want to check lol,, Hey it looks great... Just an Idea you may want to use the 150 count for cello off sticks??
    That is a great idea Rudy, I think that would work fantastic! Thanks for the thought!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rhamlin:
    Looks great Brett. I am in the same boat so I just put a couple pillows in my 50ct so it don't dry out and using it to hold my supplies until I get a nice cigar box to hold them.
    That thing looks awesome...and I agree with Rhamlin bout puttin some pillows or something in the spare humi to keep it from drying out....my guess is you'll need it sooner rather than later...will save u from having to reseason it when needed....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Looks great man! Congrats again on the new humi
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Sounds good brother, give you a shout when I get off.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:

I have to say Rudy that was a great Trick or Treat by JJ. ROFL. I have to say the humi is looking better and better with the sticks inside. I have to agree with the brothers, time to start filling that baby. Next thing you know it you will say "Honey, I need a cooler...." After seeing this new box of yours just keeps reminding me that I need to upgrade mine...one day. Or just get a damn cooler and be done with it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    GREAT lookin set up... we need a "Show us your set up" thread!