Home General Discussion

My Humidor is FULL for the first time!!!

jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
to most of yall this aint no big deal, but for me, first 20 count humidor, FIRST time to ever say... its FULL. thanks to the sprintsale and the bomb i received today, it looks nice. i saved the ziplock bags and humi-packs just in case i end up with more...........like that'll happen LOL... anyway, i reckon' im gonna have to buy a new humidor thats bigger.... ..for a newbie's first time, im EXCITED to see it full....its a beautiful sight.

Comments

• StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    hell yeah! my 50 is getting close but not quite there yet.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    StrongStyle:
    Congrats guys,,,Happy smokin!
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Haha, u better start shopping around for a bigger humi, FAST!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    StrongStyle:
    Awesome job when you get it full, how close are you?
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    11 more would give me 50. but ill probably wait another 2 weeks to buy more when my my better paycheck comes in. although who knows i could see a killer deal and blow money i shouldnt haha.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Dont do it.. Dont answer that.. Lol
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    11 more would give me 50. but ill probably wait another 2 weeks to buy more when my my better paycheck comes in. although who knows i could see a killer deal and blow money i shouldnt haha.
    Too Late..
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    20ct/50ct....whats wrong with you fellas?? Step ya game up...200/300cts..coolers...etc. You will learn soon enough.
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    oh lord. i see i might have fell for a trap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Yup better start looking at a bigger picture. It happens fast once you start to get full.
    smoke em if you got em:
    20ct/50ct....whats wrong with you fellas?? Step ya game up...200/300cts..coolers...etc. You will learn soon enough.
    its a noob thing.. i first bought a 50ct, i now have the 50ct and a 20ct and just got gifted a 150ct, i wish i would have listened and bought big to start..
    StrongStyle:
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    Yep thats the ole Bandyt-JHewey shuffle,,lol I have no idea what Im talking bout.......But If were a betting man....
    JHewey:
    smoke em if you got em:
    its a noob thing.. i first bought a 50ct, i now have the 50ct and a 20ct and just got gifted a 150ct, i wish i would have listened and bought big to start..
    as a noob i thought 50 was buying big enough, wrong.
    StrongStyle:
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    Yep thats the ole Bandyt-JHewey shuffle,,lol I have no idea what Im talking bout.......But If were a betting man....Oh just wondering how close are you to a walmart??
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    i didnt smoke...enjoyed one cigar and thought it be nice to keep 5 to 10 cigars.....enjoyed it too much and got the 20 count humidor thinking that be PLENTY. THEN i found this forum .....................
    The Kid:
    StrongStyle:
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    Yep thats the ole Bandyt-JHewey shuffle,,lol I have no idea what Im talking bout.......But If were a betting man....Oh just wondering how close are you to a walmart??
    ....a walmart? im not sure if i want tp know why i need to go to a walmart, but the answer i i work in the same plaza as one.
    StrongStyle:
    The Kid:
    StrongStyle:
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    ....a walmart? im not sure if i want tp know why i need to go to a walmart, but the answer i i work in the same plaza as one.
    May I make a subtle suggestion,,,,
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=16437964&findingMethod=rr

The Kid:
    StrongStyle:
    The Kid:
    StrongStyle:
    JHewey:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Too Late..
    May I make a subtle suggestion,,,,
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=16437964&findingMethod=rr

for beer right?! haha
    Uhhh,,,, tellin these guys your 50 ct is 11 sticks away from being full is like a college cheerleader walking into the locker room tellin the team shes not wearin any panties...Theyre both getting more than they can handle...tsk tsk I feel for your 50ct...
    The Kid:
    Uhhh,,,, tellin these guys your 50 ct is 11 sticks away from being full is like a college cheerleader walking into the locker room tellin the team shes not wearin any panties...Theyre both getting more than they can handle...tsk tsk I feel for your 50ct...
    i better go get some plan b.
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    I love me a honest noob, should I ask him to......say......maybe.........PM me his addy? Would that be too much?
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    I love me a honest noob, should I ask him to......say......maybe.........PM me his addy? Would that be too much?
    Wait a minute let me mitigate, like a Hostage negotiator.... StrongStyle, Im not sure your aware of what is waiting for you,, I can help,,, PM me your addy and Ill do my best to make sure they go easy on you...
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    im affraid. very. affraid.
    what if you both get my address, then what happens?
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    StrongStyle:
    it would be like them getting my address, id HAVE to buy another humidor, lol
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Wait a minute let me mitigate, like a Hostage negotiator.... StrongStyle, Im not sure your aware of what is waiting for you,, I can help,,, PM me your addy and Ill do my best to make sure they go easy on you...
    Rudy, too late, I already got it. Didn't take too long either.
    jkallen83:
    StrongStyle:
    it would be like them getting my address, id HAVE to buy another humidor, lol
    Kevin, I DO have your address, I'm pretty sure The Kid does also........
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPkBG-mymAE
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    StrongStyle:
    Damn Strong Style,, welll I tried.....Im sure it was a very nice 50 count........I think I hear taps playin
    I warned you. Lol. Hope you didn't lIke that 50CT and I would go get what the kid said... Just saying.